Question/Idea from a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
So i asked in in a post a little while ago, and I mentioned it in my GJ, but my buddy and I just brainstorming, :joint: My GDP that is a clone, first put to soil in mid april, that early flowered. Well it's about 20" tall in a 5 gallon bucket, still seems to be at a stalemate. Has little buds all over it. Trics all over the place. Doesn't seem to be growing more veg, nor do the buds seem to be getting bigger. Only difference I've really noticed in the last couple weeks is a lot more trics on the leaves around the little buds. Been continuing with veg nutes, just waiting for it to re veg, but random thought, or question, is this.
It's 20"s tall, has a ton of bud sights with little buds started and doesn't seem to be re vegging yet. Honestly, it's been easily 3 weeks without any drastic change in it. The ST clone I started at the same date as the GDP is way bigger. Would cutting the GDP's light maybe change the stagnant (doesn't seem to be doing anything), and try to get it to flower and get what I get from it? Or should I just stick it out, keep doing what I'm doing, and hope it re vegges eventually? Any input would be appreciated...

It will reveg. It takes a lot longer then we think it should though. I have only done it once and I swear it sat still for two months then took off. Hang in.

Word. Guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, and she'll hopefully progress. First grow, not sure what to expect, or do, when these kind of curve balls come. Have 3 more plants going too, and they are growing great. Just this one has me tripping out a bit.

ston-loc said:
Word. Guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, and she'll hopefully progress. First grow, not sure what to expect, or do, when these kind of curve balls come. Have 3 more plants going too, and they are growing great. Just this one has me tripping out a bit.

curve balls, sliders, high-inside fast balls.... stay in there, keep your head down, your eye on the ball, and swing the bat!!..;)

I have had plants that wouldn't reveg' outdoors, but they were the exception, not the norm'. :cool:

Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like nothing has happened for a while. Guess I'll just keep waiting and :watchplant:

P6130556_01.JPG

P6130557_01.JPG

P6130555_01.JPG

Latest posts

Back