Question On Electricity & Growing Inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killa kev.

Reaction score
I have a question for those who are experienced with growing indoors. I was talking to my brother about growing a plant indoors, and he had told me that the cops are able to find out because of your electrical bill. Being that you keep the lights on 12 hours here, and keep it off 12 hours there, or whatever. He said they can see that and it will look fishy. My question is this, are there any lights you can use to help grow indoors that doesn't need to be plugged in? Or can be charged or so? I live with my parents right now and if I were to grow in the house it would be obvious something is going on. I want to grow outside but this is not the time to do so. Can some of my fellow MP members give me some tips and advice on growing indoors? Thanks.

LOL--First of all, your brother is incorrect. If you think about it, it is kind of a ludicrous idea. Cops do not (and cannot) routinely "monitor" people's electrical bills. Besides, the electrical usage for a small grow is simply not that much and can somewhat be offset by other conversation measures. However, second of all (but most important), it is a bad idea to grow in your parents home without their knowledge and consent. You are putting their home and liberty at risk by doing so. Bad Karma.

So, if you want advise, here it is...Wait until you have your own place to grow. It is only fair.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--First of all, your brother is incorrect. If you think about it, it is kind of a ludicrous idea. Cops do not (and cannot) routinely "monitor" people's electrical bills. Besides, the electrical usage for a small grow is simply not that much and can somewhat be offset by other conversation measures. However, second of all (but most important), it is a bad idea to grow in your parents home without their knowledge and consent. You are putting their home and liberty at risk by doing so. Bad Karma.

So, if you want advise, here it is...Wait until you have your own place to grow. It is only fair.

I see. Well thanks for the advice. I may try my luck with outdoors...

Common SeNsE yungsta lol...seriously man:stoned: as long as u don't use it for SELLING:cop:. Don't sketch there are bigger things going on in even your city more important than a couple plants. and it's not ilegal to have PLANTS:yay:...as long as u don't expose the name:ccc:

^

It's not really common sense, I have never grown a plant in my life. I am also not fond of how many hours you keep the electricity on and off. It is common sense if you are a grower I suppose..

What do you mean as long as I don't use it for selling. If you have a plant, regardless of what you're going to do with it, and you get caught, you're caught. Now that's common sense..

Hey killa yuor quote " If you have a plant, regardless of what you're going to do with it, and you get caught, you're caught. Now that's common sense.." It depends where you live.

^

True that, you're right.

well, where I live at least.

There hath come a point in every pot smokers life where he or she realizes that they are one of MANY:peace:. To actually have reason to into your house the cops must have probable cause:rant:. Just make sure when your plants start to grow that no one sees them:watchplant: and u don't go opening your MOUTH to the wrong ppl:argue:...and regardless if your selling it or not:farm: YES it is illegal, but it's your OWN mistakes that get u caught. COMMON SENSE is diffined as Keeping your eyes open and an ear on the streets. Don't stress it so much dog:48:...everyone on this forum is doing something illegal:bump:. But in the reality of things not a whole lot of ppl care about others decisions unless they care for u personally.:hitchair:

^

I hear you. But I already realize I am one of many, I have been smoking bud for a while just never been growing it.

lol chill man. well i hope ur whole thing works out man. good luck yo. peace

^

I'm chill playa. That's the thing about internet sometimes you can't tell how the other person is. But it's all good homie you are trying to help out I got you.

Latest posts

Back