question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
The difference between growing indoors@ out! Growing indoor after everything said @ done with soil is about 2 weeks? If you grow indoor with soil you have all sorts of costs,as well if thepo,po come knocking how you gonna deny anything?? Mind you there are people who will deny anything me being one of them ,in matters like this! So is it because you get better stuff indoor? It's a matter of opion l thing! So my question is why do people grow with soil indoors?

1: Im legal

2: Can grow your fav smoke year round

That being said. After my return this year to outdoor. I will no longer be growin year round inside. A break is real nice. So pop seeds in December, pick a favorite, clone her, then veg those before going out in July.

A) Absolute control of the environment.

B) OD plants don't always reach maturity before 1st frost.

C) Constant stable of stable genetics.

D) No ghosters/rippers to worry about or DEA/Pig flyovers for that matter....

Some people can't grow outdoors, you have a little bit faster turn over indoors. You have better control of your plants. You wont have to worry about the fuzz kickin in the door unless you tell someone you're growin, you steal utilities like gas or electric, and/or dont have your odor filtered correctly.

I started growing indoors because I hated waiting 3-4 months after my outdoor harvest before I could start growing again. I am so glad I did!!

Groing indoors makes for a cooler, drier, comfortable working environment when tending the girls, and tinkering with the really kool hydro stuff :)

I agree with all the members who speak in favor of indoor growing, Rick . . . and for all the same reasons:

Outdoors there are so many more variables . . . one year when there was a bad drought, MOLES chewed my whole crop down, because they were tunnelling underground and zeroing in on the nice moist soil and water that my plants had !! (thanks to me :cry:)

One year when I was liming holes at one of my patches in the spring, I was walking down some railroad tracks and got spotted, was chased . . . and was searched for. Dogs woulda had me . . . cuz I was sweatin bullets and prolly didn't smell right . . . I remained hidden and emerged from the incident unscathed . . . but later that fall, on the very day I went to chop that patch, they were boosted . . . gone. Only the tiniest runt outta 13 lovelies remained . . . that was 1991

And I completely understand the concept of "plausible deniablity" . . . because I practiced it for many years . . . walking down cricks with fishing pole in hand to look at my patches . . . sneaking in at night with camo and a lil flashlight with green cellophane over the lens . . . hell, now they got choppers with FLIR and can spot you out in the open at night like you're wearing a neon clown suit !! :peace:

It puts full control in your hands, allows meticulous daily care, and it's a helluva lotta fun. Be safe and enjoy

jm2c :48:

Still waiting for the day I set up a legit indoor grow. Started this year indoor, but not ideal at all for a complete grow. Digging outdoors though. It's like my zen garden. Get home from work and working out there for an hour+ a day def releases all the stress and ** of the day. That and the 3 or 4 hits before hand. :48:

right on, ston :rofl: . . . uhhhhhhh Rick, the OD grows that ston-loc . . . and 4u, and tcbud, etc etc . . . are doing right now would be the exceptions to my comments above . . . hehe . . . :joint:

gorickyourself said:
The difference between growing indoors@ out! Growing indoor after everything said @ done with soil is about 2 weeks? If you grow indoor with soil you have all sorts of costs,as well if thepo,po come knocking how you gonna deny anything?? Mind you there are people who will deny anything me being one of them ,in matters like this! So is it because you get better stuff indoor? It's a matter of opion l thing! So my question is why do people grow with soil indoors?
Are you asking why people grow outside or why people use soil when growing indoors? If popo kick in your door it won't matter if you are growing hydro or soil. Some do hydro, some do soil inside and I won't open that can of worms on which is better. I grow outside because I lack a location to grow inside.

For me to be legal, I cannot grow where it can be seen.
Where I live my neighbors would be able to see it.

The bugs outside are an issue as well.

Latest posts

Back