Questions about guns baggies numbers scales etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surreptitious said:
i know for a fact that there is no carry conceal handgun permit in cali.

:confused: Not too sure how you can know that as a fact since, in fact, there is...

Hello 5Dogs :)

For your own peace of mind maybe its time to get rid of the scales.

:peace:

Very interesting read.

thats what Im thinking Hip where u been..

sometimes it's good to be busy. gets the blood flowing. I thought maybe you froze. :eek: :D

The temp is -6 outside so there could be a possibilty :rofl:

:peace:

Put the gun in a safe and keep the ammo seperate.
Keep the scale far away from your baggies.

My advice...ditch the scales. Period. It will catch u a sales charge everytime.

Everything else, including the guns, are good to go. You can have a Shotty in the growroom if you are TRULY within legal limits.

nvthis said:
:confused: Not too sure how you can know that as a fact since, in fact, there is...

hmm. well i know that the carry conceal permit i have will not work in cali. it works in Washington State, ID, MT, ND, SD, UT, CO, AZ, NM, AK, KS, OK, TX, MO, AR, LA, TN, GA, FL, AL, MS, NC, VA, OH, MI, PA, KT, NH, VT and DE

but not in cali. guess i'm mis-informed about california. my mistake.

In my opinion, the only thing that could raise a red flag would be the scale. Because if they assume your doing something illeagal, they will still give you lots of aggrivation untill they know better.

surreptitious said:
hmm. well i know that the carry conceal permit i have will not work in cali. it works in Washington State, ID, MT, ND, SD, UT, CO, AZ, NM, AK, KS, OK, TX, MO, AR, LA, TN, GA, FL, AL, MS, NC, VA, OH, MI, PA, KT, NH, VT and DE

but not in cali. guess i'm mis-informed about california. my mistake.

It may be you might need some kind of special extension permit specifically for Cali, but you can get them...

hXXp://www.californiaconcealedcarry.com/faq.html

Now this time lapsed map is just plain cool. Check it out!:D

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rtc.gif

"California does not honor any other state’s concealed weapons permits!"

There that is. Leave it to California. Guess the only way around it is to apply for the Cccw.

after you mentioned it i did some ready about it, but i do not live in california.
i believe that one of the requirements for the California CCW is a 16 hour course? that's a lot of time. the one here was only 2-3 hours.

i think i'll just stay in my gun loving little piece of heaven on earth lol

surreptitious said:
after you mentioned it i did some ready about it, but i do not live in california.
i believe that one of the requirements for the California CCW is a 16 hour course? that's a lot of time. the one here was only 2-3 hours.

i think i'll just stay in my gun loving little piece of heaven on earth lol

California/Diane Frankenstein and guns never seem to mix well:rolleyes:

Did someone on here post this before? If they did I aplolgize, I saw this somewhere, can't remember.

hxxp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865#
xx to tt
I thought it was pretty interesting.

"...You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 2Dog again..."

Good post 2Dog. You seem to have kicked something loose. Lots'a oh-pinions. Interesting.

~Snax

dirtyolsouth said:
:rofl: NICE, PCduck...:p

I think one good precaution retailers dont do from the common sense file is to keep these items far from your grow and/or dried stash. Many dealers will keep their weed, cash, IOU list, scale and baggies in one place... and it's not hard to make a case when it's all tied up in a bow for them. :cop: I have a small digital scale that I keep in the kitchen cabinet next to the baking supplies. The baggies I keep with all the like food storage items/wraps/foil, etc. And the doggie likes to chomp down on balls... and doesn't discriminate too much what kind...:hubba: I don't own a gun but if I did I would sure have it registered, legit and stored properly. IF god fotbid they ever did come in I'd tell them where the gun was...

Peace!:huh:
gun registration does not exist in my state...yay

The Effen Gee said:
Put the gun in a safe and keep the ammo seperate.
Keep the scale far away from your baggies.
in a situation where a firearm is needed, very rarely do you have time to load your weapon....i know this first hand...when i worked 3rd shift at a local BP station years ago, there was an "attempted" robbery on 2 separate occasions....my lead flew first in both cases....no way would i have had time to load my weapon first....i did'nt hurt em too bad lol..

Latest posts

Back