Questions about lady!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
a chopper would see it from the sky, that is what they look for.

I don't live in an area that does fly-overs really, because my area doesn't have a bad cultivation problem unlike farther north florida like Ocala where they do constant fly-overs and are busting growers everyday, but I've heard it stated that in those areas enough people grow that they could bust one person everyday and not eradicate the grower population.

Anyway here is that potside pic ya'll asked for:
Lady 006.jpg

P.S.: I'm begining to rotate it a quarter turn everyday to even out the growth a little...

Until I hear from you,
The Philosopher Stoned signing out...

I love your story and I love the fact that your plant is surviving! CONGRATS and condolences...I read it and was like geez. My birthday is actually March 19th. I was at the Ellen Degeneres show in Los Angeles that day. It's crazy how someone else's life can be impacted the same day in a totally different way...

I agree with you & then I look at this plant like he gifted this to us (my friend & I) we were our own circle of friends so when he passed on, he passed on his plant to us and for it to show itself at the time that it did I have to feel that that was him letting me know it's all good homie...

With the plant being resilient like this it has only strengthened my resolve in this matter, it's nice to be able to visit something that pays homage to him like this because he did not get buried, there is no gravesite to go to (like when my younger brother passed away) they cremated him and they have yet spread the ashes, for now though there is a serious pull to consecrate the grounds of Rolling Kansas with his ashes which would only make this more aptly his gravesite than ever, it's a wonderful life...

The Philosopher Stoned out...

I'm sure you have heard of the crimping method of supercropping where you squeeze until it ruptures the inner husk without break the outer skin, this causes the plant to heal the damged area and create more new and even stronger nutrient pathways within the plant increasing yield overall, are there any ideas on how to do this when the plant gets big enough that the stem is too tough to squeeze with your fingers, I thought of using pliers but the jagged surface of pliers would prolly rip the outer skin...any suggestions?

True, question 'bout that, I'm new at putting that theory into practice, you just squeeze it till it makes a slight squishing sound and the area gets a little tender, right? and how many branches can I perform this on at once?

P.S.: Week 3 pics tomorrow I can't wait...

just pinch it hard enough to feel it give in.
And make sure its not hard enough to break it.

Got these Week 3 pics (2 Weeks on the Root Stimulator):
First 2 angles...
Lady 001.jpgLady 002.jpg
I'm thinking of cutting a good 3-6 clones in a couple weeks what do you guys think?
Also what's with the spotting and speckling of the leaves at the bottom?

P.S.: Read my sig, it's very important...

Week 3 (2 Weeks on Root Stimulator):
2nd 2 pics...
Lady 003.jpgLady 004.jpg
Lots of female preflowers, haven't seen any male though I have been checking...

Read my sig...

Anyone got anything to say about the spots and speckling on the bottom leaves of my plant??????

I've heard that spider mites leave white spots on the tops of leaves take a look at the pics and tell me if that is what I am dealing with?

Lady is no more! The local authorities incarcerated DJDarkmeat and the plant is probably destroyed. You know how the police do. Thanks for all yalls advice even though some of it we did not heed. Everyone else keep growing. Let's make a change!

Latest posts

Back