Questions about new grow!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hetfield_08

Reaction score
Ok well i started this little sucker about two weeks ago, it's been pretty healthy looking until now. i noticed that the very first two set of leaves are beginning to die, didn't know if this is normal as i can't remember if the same happened in my last grow or not.

My other question is, is this nute burn on this plant or could it be from watering with the lights on? i mixed a small amount of bone meal in the soil for the plant, other than that nothing else has been used. was also wondering if it could have been from misting the leaves with the lights on? Thanks in advance for any help;)

DSCN0413 resize.jpg

DSCN0408resize.jpg

DSCN0414resize.jpg

hetfield_08 said:
Ok well i started this little sucker about two weeks ago, it's been pretty healthy looking until now. i noticed that the very first two set of leaves are beginning to die, didn't know if this is normal as i can't remember if the same happened in my last grow or not.

My other question is, is this nute burn on this plant or could it be from watering with the lights on? i mixed a small amount of bone meal in the soil for the plant, other than that nothing else has been used. was also wondering if it could have been from misting the leaves with the lights on? Thanks in advance for any help;)

You are bugging dude. Your plant looks really healthy and happy. That doesn't look like nute burn. It looks like it was a burn from the lights if anything because it is localized to that one area. Do not worry. So far so good. Can we know a little bit more about your set up?

Those first two leaves that died aren't really leaves at all; they're the cotyledon. The cotyledon is supposed to die. Your plant looks good to me. I wouldn't worry about the yellow; there isn't much of it.

Yeah, tell us more about your grow. What kind of soil, for example. Don't feed it until it's been in the soil for about three weeks or so. Try to go easy on fertilizers.

Your plant looks pretty good so far.

Latest posts

Back