Quick dry some weeeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iClown

Stoned Indefinitly.
Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while anyway my weeds are like 2-4 weeks from being done and I took a small sample earlier today and let it sit next to a fan for like 8 hours, smoked it, got me buzzed tasted decent, I was just wondering of any very good quick dry techniques that I can use in the next couple weeks to taste/test/try my buds. Thanks

Not a good idea to quick dry as you won't get the full bouquet; quick drying often results in a harsher tasting product.

With that caveat, a few tips:

1) preheat oven to 125F. Place buds on cookie sheet, turning every 5 minutes. Should be dry within 20-30 minutes

2) microwave on medium power for 25 second intervals, turning each time. Be careful as you may run your buds

3) lay your weed out on a towel and dry with a blow dryer

Best of luck and be sure to cure as much as you can properly.

I like the microwave method for quick drying, but I sandwich the nugs in between two moist paper towels.

i just put a couple o' buds between paper towels and set it on the A/C return..dries in 2-3 hrs.

I put some buds (from my indica which is still immature) on an aluminum foil tray and set it on the edge of the grill while I was getting ready to barbecue chicken. It took about 15 minutes, but I burned my finger picking it up and flung them all over the place. One went into the coals, but I retrieved it fast enough. Only part of it was black. And I wasn't even stoned! :rolleyes: My wife laughed her *** off. I found the rest on the ground.
They tasted kind of like charcoal but the high was wonderful. :D

gagjababy said:
I like the microwave method for quick drying, but I sandwich the nugs in between two moist paper towels.
why would u put between two moist paper towels if thge whole point is to drive the moisture out of the buds?

My popcorn buds are usually dry in a few days (dried the usual way) and are mighty tasty even without a cure.

IMHO, microwave,oven or grill will kill your bud.

Latest posts

Back