QUICK HELP (What activities to do after smoking weed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
...start growing weed.

Your spare time disappears quickly.

No kidding, just started growing indoors a few months ago, those babies take up most all my spare time. As bad as kids....

How about...

Work?

Productivity?

Doing something worthwhile so you aren't just another bunch of stoners wasting your time doing nothing...

When I get stone, most of the time I work on my house, yard, grow, or help others get stuff done.

...because sitting there staring at the problem or work won't get it done...and there is ALWAYS something to do...

and if that doesnt work, turn on pink floyd, and realize the musical genius that is their music.

dont say i never helped.

blancolighter said:
I like to keep it sober during the day to avoid ruts like yours. Weed can def. breed sedintary behavior, so I like to try doing new constructive things when I smoke it to counteract that. Lately I've been learning slide guitar and am having a blast (being high is the best way to learn this, as I sound awful, but weed makes the noise bearable). I also do alot of nature photography when high, there's something special about being out in nature when you're high, almost a religious experience every time. Kayaking is one of my fav. things ever to do, but its a bit cold yet. Another great thing to do is pick a fancy desert or meal to make, I find when I'm high I have an uncanny ability to add the perfect amount of spices and whatnot to dishes and its great way to pass the time with a little reward at the end (though the kitchen is usually a disaster area when I'm done cooking high). Another one of my fav things to do is go to my hippie buddies house to blaze, because he doesn't have a TV, we just hang out, talk about all kinds of crazy stuff, and just have fun. Its amazing the places you'll go in conversation, ect. without a TV around.

Weed puts us in touch with whatever we are doing, so I always try do be doing things good for the mind, body and soul.

Ha, I apologize for my hippiness in advance, hope ya find soemthin to do man!
Im right there with ya..
i actually like to drive down to the secret fishing holes, get plazed, suit up and do some fly fishing.. being stoned helps relax and tune in with nature..

lol i was in a drift boat steal head fishing, had taken one hit on the joint when i gotta strike, stood up and set the hook. that was my big 34 inch male. by the time i got him in. the joint was half gone and i was BAKED.. fun trip

I hear ya man, I live on probably the best walleye river in the world, and in my little tackle container there's a 4 inch slot right next to my jigs, its my joint spot, one of my more important pieces of tackle. Makes everything feel like a whale! That 34 incher musta had your heart in your mouth, eh City?

oh ya. being stoned, feeling the spool spin like crazy, boat shifting to anchor. people getting outa the way and all you can breathe is weed,just hoping that the line dont break..
love it, cant wait for this fall run.
just got back from fishing on monday at the Owyhee river. 6 caught 5 landed.
all speckled brown trout. first one was 22" the rest where all around 18-19".
catch and release.all on a #5 flyrod

Love fishing high. Love hooking up with big fish when your are so baked you almost can't remember how your reel works... There's nothing like that feeling. I also love froggin' and hunting, but fishing high is like magic. Especially early morning wake and bake. One day, maybe this summer (if my wetsuit still fits) I wanna free dive for abalone high. I can only imagine what diving in the tropics after a fat doob must be like. God, that would definitely be unbelievable. I could see going to the Caribbean, picking up some local bomb and hitting the warm water reefs... It would be like having the nature channel wired straight to my head:D

I would like to claify. I have no (problem) with staying busy , I am a full time college student, so I have plenty homework. also what is expected of me.... I am to do my own laundry... make my own meals. clean up after my self. make my room etc.... So PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS OUT TO BE SOMETHING IT'S NOT!!!! I HAVE PLENTY TO DO. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR FUN THINGS TO DO?!?!?!

thebest said:
I would like to claify. I have no (problem) with staying busy , I am a full time college student, so I have plenty homework. also what is expected of me.... I am to do my own laundry... make my own meals. clean up after my self. make my room etc.... So PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS OUT TO BE SOMETHING IT'S NOT!!!! I HAVE PLENTY TO DO. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR FUN THINGS TO DO?!?!?!

WOW! That was kind of a buzz kill..........

city said:
WOW! That was kind of a buzz kill..........

There you go.....another good idea, Kill some bugs...LOL:p

nvthis said:
Love fishing high. Love hooking up with big fish when your are so baked you almost can't remember how your reel works... There's nothing like that feeling.

Hey, bet I can outfish you. Lets go! :D

Northern Mn. Muskies are my all-time favorite prey when I'm baked. You hook into one of these and it looks like a demon fish. The first one I ever caught was about 6-8 inches long, good thing too,not knowing any better I grabbed it by the lip as you would a bass, and he grabbed me right back.They have a mouth full of huge teeth, like a walleye. A friend who was with me laughed his butt off. I must have looked pretty funny, I got a hold of the fish,he's got a hold of me, niether one letting go. I ended up beating him against the side of the boat till he gave in. After that I couldn't very well let him go, so I put him in my veg. garden(excelent natural fert.)
Can't wait for fishing season to start again, I'll be up at the cabin every weekend. Could be up there now but ice fishing's just not my thing. I just don't get the attraction of sitting in a little shed with holes in the floor.

thebest said:

...and growing weed is not fun?

:D ??? You bringin' a fishin' rod with you, mom??:rofl: Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun!!! You might just outfish me but to make it interesting... I'll bet you a sixer of bud ya can't;)

How fun!!!! Bring the 6pk anyways. ;)

I can bring my sons Zebco. LMAO.

What no one going to chalenge me. I got a fly rod and some sliffs. We can bet on it....
I will even take yopu to some good holes. Hell I will even let you have the honey holes..

We can see who will win

Come to CA next month and join us city. I'll kick yer butt too. ;)

Will someone take all the slimy fish off my hook for me?

:giggle:

SmokinMom said:
Come to CA next month and join us city. I'll kick yer butt too. ;)

Will someone take all the slimy fish off my hook for me?

:giggle:
Sounds good. Can we fish for golden trout up by the big river. The one inbetween nevada and cali up by sf?

I will get my flies and midges ready.

Latest posts

Back