Quick Question:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandoom

Reaction score
Is it safe to use Neem Oil on flowering plants (1 week in) ? Nasty Spider mites...:doh:

You can use Neems oil up til harvest if you can stand the taste, Spray everything in the room. And be sure to use a drop or 2 of dish washing liquid in the water with the neems.

Always. Thanks, I'll be sure to flush before harvest, hopefully it won't be too bad. Maybe hitting em' early wont effect it too bad.

Make sure you fucos your spraying on the under sides of the leaves. That is where the mites hang out. Good luck my friend.

maineharvest said:
Make sure you fucos your spraying on the under sides of the leaves. That is where the mites hang out. Good luck my friend.
Many thanks. I've had this problem before, during vegging, but I used a Pyrethrium bomb to do it, which ended up wilting and burning the leaves (but no stress?). -- It was a 3,000 sq ft bomb. trial and error.:fid:

Then followed up and hit them with Neem Oil/liquid soap.

Thanks once again, this site has answered many of my questions, but couldn't find anything on this specific question.

I've said it before... I use a strong Garlic water solution spray for mites and other things and I never have no problems! Spray the tops and bottoms of the leaves. 4 cloves fillet to 1 spray bottle of water boiled good. 1 x per week. It does not affect the taste of the end product either... and it is as organic as the garlic you are using...

Latest posts

Back