Quit smoking pot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morghiuna01

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a 30 year old single guy. According to the social criteria I'm a successful person. I have a PhD degree in engineering from a university which is always in top 30 in the world. I started my professional job 20 months ago and during this period I have got two promotions and now I'm a manager. I have lots of friends and people enjoy being around me. I have a very good relationship with my parents and sister. I speak 3 languages and now working on the 4th one. I have traveled a lot and can socialize with anyone from any country on any subject. Financially I'm doing OK but not amazing. I work out 3 times a week and have an athletic body. I'm very energetic and I have told that I'm hyper active.

I started smoking pot when I was 26 and since then I've been smoking from once to 4 times a week. The weed has really changed my life because since I have been a smoker, my brains works much better and I'm much more concentrated. I can solve more complicated problems and understand engineering facts much better. When I'm high, I always come up with brilliant ideas which motivates me and drives me in life. I'm more artistic when I'm high and enjoy the music to the end.

The only down part of my life is that I haven't had a girl friend past 3 years. I have dated lots lots of girls but find them either ugly or not bright.

Since 6 months ago I came up with the idea of quitting smoking weed but I'm unable to do that. I have no good reason or no motivation of doing it. I think maybe by being high in past 4 years I have built a fantasy world that not most of the people can understand and enter and that's why I don't have a girl friend.

Today I came up with the idea of going to a rehab center but then I though if I don't convince myself that I have to quick, if I don't have enough reasons then I will never quit. So I though to share my story with people and see if they can give me some reasons to quit. any suggestion is very appreciated!

Thanks!

Glad your not the bragging kind. :smoke1:
So you havent been able to (((Engineer))) a reason to stop smoking weed? Yehaaaaaaaaa
Your on a ,,,,,Pot Growing/Smoking/Potheads FORUM,,,,not sure if anybody can give you a reason to quit smoking POT.
I personally think you should quit and send your Dank to me because its going to make you goofy.:rofl: whoops,,to late.
By the way,thats kinda a cold thing to say about women dont ya think. You think they are not bright because they dont have a PHd in Engineering or because they coulnt give you a reason to quit.lol
And i do have a suggestion,,,,but i dont want Rose mad at me,,so i will leave that alone.:doh:

Doc -Doc -Doc !--- U shouldn't be here !--- Pot is good medicine !--Even when it is used recreationally !--- We live in the real world !--- We grow medicine !-- Now if U want to learn to grow fine weed --We can teach U !--but U libel to run into a little pot growing Hippy chick that will rock your world !--

I'm sorry !--Quit smoking pot ? -- I don't understand why ?--- Why don't U just give up and come on over to the dark green side !-- U could engineer grow systems and stuff !-- Come on dude U came here looking for something !---We don't question whether we should quit smoking-- U knew that ! -- What is it U really want ?

quitting weed is easy, you can do it if you wanted. how can anyone in here convince you to do that, i have no idea. I quit several times because i had to while i travelled, or because i wanted to lower my tolerance a bit, and first time i quit i was thinking that i was addicted, i went and threw all my stash, boy what a stash that was, then it turned out, that what i had done was really not needed, i only needed to not smoke any. you might need to quit buying or growing and go dry for once like i did. it is only anxiety, you think that you are addicted, I even was sweating, i swore that this was physical withdrawal, when in fact, it was anxiety, and nothing but. Fact is, I quit several times after, and i was smoking more, way more, and nothing physical happened. To sum it up it is only up to you but if you want to quit you can just quit. I guess that you are less addicted to pot than I am to pizza. You want to see a real addiction, check pizza addiction, and thank the Lord for your mild and sweet addiction :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os8V1EZNI8A

Nope Hopper! --Doc. came looking for a pot smoking girlfriend !---- Don't give him such a hard time !-- It's not like U can go to a pot pharmer dating site !-- Girls where U at ?--- Doc needs an education !

Hi everyone!

I'm a 30 year old single guy. According to the social criteria I'm a successful person. I have a PhD degree in engineering from a university which is always in top 30 in the world. I started my professional job 20 months ago and during this period I have got two promotions and now I'm a manager. I have lots of friends and people enjoy being around me. I have a very good relationship with my parents and sister. I speak 3 languages and now working on the 4th one. I have traveled a lot and can socialize with anyone from any country on any subject. Financially I'm doing OK but not amazing. I work out 3 times a week and have an athletic body. I'm very energetic and I have told that I'm hyper active.

I started smoking pot when I was 26 and since then I've been smoking from once to 4 times a week. The weed has really changed my life because since I have been a smoker, my brains works much better and I'm much more concentrated. I can solve more complicated problems and understand engineering facts much better. When I'm high, I always come up with brilliant ideas which motivates me and drives me in life. I'm more artistic when I'm high and enjoy the music to the end.

The only down part of my life is that I haven't had a girl friend past 3 years. I have dated lots lots of girls but find them either ugly or not bright.

Since 6 months ago I came up with the idea of quitting smoking weed but I'm unable to do that. I have no good reason or no motivation of doing it. I think maybe by being high in past 4 years I have built a fantasy world that not most of the people can understand and enter and that's why I don't have a girl friend.

Today I came up with the idea of going to a rehab center but then I though if I don't convince myself that I have to quick, if I don't have enough reasons then I will never quit. So I though to share my story with people and see if they can give me some reasons to quit. any suggestion is very appreciated!

Thanks!

You should quit your job. Pot always comes first and foremost. Woman are overrated too. Find yourself a good blow up doll and name her Mary Jane.
Don't ever quit smoking pot, hopefully it will lead to a lot harder drugs and you can experience life as it was meant too.

Stop thinking about rehab...rehab is for quitters, and a smart fella like yourself doesn't sound like a quitter to me.

Thank You NCH,,very good post Little Brother, ,,Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hey y'all I quit smoking one time........ I was a little anxious at first...... jittery even....... even was able to watch some friends smoke a fatty while I just watched........ it was the worst 30 mins of my life....... no lie......:D

I been smoking since 1973 !--Should I go to rehab ? ---Any chance I might be addicted ? -- O.K. I must confess I quit one time !--

Dat's a lie -lie lie !!! -- Why would I do such a thing ? ---That ain't natural !-- Ronald Friggin Reagan couldn't even make me stop with his mandatory minimums !--- I was there when President Ford pardoned Richard Nixon !--- I knew people that had weed and I knew people who wanted weed !---l had bills no honest man could pay !--- U know the rest !-- That was a long time ago !---I'm just a pot farmer in the dirty south where U can get 13 years in prison for 2 joints !--- It seems I may be slightly over the legal plant limit for Texas too !--

One day I be free too !--The free states seem to think the war is over !--- I refused to die until I can legally smoke a joint and grow without threat of jail !--- I'm really happy for U people who have a choice !-- Just don't forget us southern pharmers !-- The war ain't over till we all free !--

One day I be free too !--The free states seem to think the war is over !--- I refused to die until I can legally smoke a joint and grow without threat of jail !--- I'm really happy for U people who have a choice !-- Just don't forget us southern pharmers !-- The war ain't over till we all free !--

That is the reason I moved--I seriously doubt that Idaho will legalize in my lifetime and I refuse to continue to risk my freedom for something as innocuous as smoking and growing cannabis.

THG ---I've never known any other way !-- I do believe I will see federal legalization in some form in a few years !-- The war is over we won !--They just haven't accepted it yet !-- The experience of being an Outlaw pot farmer will serve me well !--- Still you'll probably never find my name on some government list of pot farmers !--- I plan to get one of those CO2 hash oil machines but I really don't want a box with a big label that says "Hash Oil Machine" delivered to Texas !-- I just don't think they would understand!

I'm sure Texas will be the last to legalize. Wish I could move.

Mom, at least Texas allows CBDs for children with seizures, Idaho's idiot governor vetoed it. I dare say that Idaho is more backwards than Texas by a ways.

Keef, I thought that back in the 70s, but no. The Reagan years were horrible and we could be headed for worse. If we see a Republican in the White House, I am betting that we are going to be moving backwards again. We have NOT won. As a side note, most shippers of things like a "CO2 Hash Oil Machine" (whatever that is) do ship stealth.

THG --U misunderstood the Texas law !--Yes it is legal to treat children with CBD oil in Texas --- If the doctor prescribes it !--- It is against the law for the doctor to prescribe it !!
We call it the law that helps no one !--- It'll take a federal change before Texas changes !--- Every cycle I can run before prohibition ends will only makes me a better pharmer !-- D.D. --My wife about to pass me so I 'm building dis Frankenplant for her to grow ! ---

Latest posts

Back