rainout plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgreen

Reaction score
it has been raining alot where i am at for the past few days how much rain does it take to drown a plant mine are about 3 foot

If it's in the grround, i wouldn't much worry about it, just as long as it's not flooded like 2 inches or an inch of watter laying on the ground wherre your plants are! :p anyways i hope the sun comes out soon and good luck! :p

holy ****, why not an inch or 2 deep? some of mine are that waterlogged, for the 2nd time this week. i hope theyre OK

well it's not good to have that much water but as long as they're in the ground they usually seem to be fine. Mine havfe been flooded here recently afterr going through droughts and other bad climate condititons, but it seems they take pretty much good care of themselves ya know :p anyways good luck and i hope both of your plants are fine! =)

Dewayne

they are in pots for easy move does that make any difference[/COLOR]

just dont water again until its dry... once the soil is completely saturated.. it will never be able to take on more water... so just give it a few days.. let it dry out a bit.. then water again...

i am glad i joined this site it has helped alot

Latest posts

Back