Random Help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good website were I could buy a decent Acousitc Guitar... I really want to start to learn how to play...but I wanna see how much a decent Guitar will cost lol

Thanks in advance!

Try EBAY where you can buy anything and everything. ;)

lol Thanks TBG and SM your always looking out for me lol :D

I own a martin. List price 3 grand.
Don't get too cheap. Hard on the fingers and can be very frustrating for begginers. I would look for a decent used Ovation. They are great for begginers as they can also be plugged into an amp. There price is pretty low too. You can find at pawn shops dirt cheap. ;)

Make sure what ever you buy it has a stress rod in the neck as without the neck WILL warp over time and make it even harder to play.

Awesome thats what I will start looking for then! Thanks man!

uhhhh.......your going to look for a guitar worth three grand :eek:

are you freakin crazy! the last aqoustic i bought was for 8 bucks in mexico....

sure the strings all stretched and broke within minutes and it was like a foot long.....but...for a beginner..... it was well worth the price.

dude, find yourself a pawn shop and spend a couple hundo. your better off spendin that money on learn'n how to play or at least findin out if ya like it.

On another note......if someone spends that kind of money on a guitar..they must be damn good, and i want to hear it. so if fate should ever bring members of this forum together. bring your noise makers, cuz i bet some of ya are stellar and want to hear it

peace

allgrownup said:
uhhhh.......your going to look for a guitar worth three grand :eek:

are you freakin crazy! the last aqoustic i bought was for 8 bucks in mexico....

sure the strings all stretched and broke within minutes and it was like a foot long.....but...for a beginner..... it was well worth the price.

dude, find yourself a pawn shop and spend a couple hundo. your better off spendin that money on learn'n how to play or at least findin out if ya like it.

On another note......if someone spends that kind of money on a guitar..they must be damn good, and i want to hear it. so if fate should ever bring members of this forum together. bring your noise makers, cuz i bet some of ya are stellar and want to hear it

peace

Hey man, that was the cost of my guitar.
Ovations I see em for a 100 or 200 at pawn shops all the time.
but to me it's like anything. If you go too cheap (like wal-mart) they end discouraging than promoting the new "hobby" for begginers. I been playing for 23 years man.

But I will bring my girl if fate ever presents the option of all of us having a great smoke out. but guess might have to wait for the "great gig in the sky" ;)

Uh....i think that "great smoke-out" could be closer than you think!

the question is, who is willing to organize the event LOL

LMK :bong:

Latest posts

Back