Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random thought.....
I'm thinking about sending out popcorn buckets for Christmas this year...
jAiremy_three_colors_of_cannabis_in_a_single_popcorn_bucket_the_9a8c88e9-cae0-4268-a77c-6a9644...png

Swede tries to get me to have a few tokes when i get sick and sometimes i do

but most of the time a toke does not help when dealing with a migraine , at least not for me

now if i get a cold or allergies , ganja really helps me in those situations
I cannot seem to toke with a migraine It always seems to make it slightly worse or maybe I get stoned and think about it to much..

I cannot seem to toke with a migraine It always seems to make it slightly worse or maybe I get stoned and think about it to much..

now mushrooms are another story

ive taken schrooms during a full blown migraine and it took me in another direction , away from my pain

the pain was still there but i could compartmentalize it , put it on ignore , and trip

I dint know if i was awake or asleep , didnt care , was just glad to be in another place

it is weird , there was a psychedelic separation from the reality of pain crossing over into hallucinations and trippy dreams

lasted about 4-6 hours , i woke up and the migraine was just about gone , just a lot of brain fog and residual flashes lol

no , i was not in that study

but yes , i do believe cannabis has had a positive result in my life and i have read many stories on how migraine sufferers found some sort of relief

i have tried using cannabis during a migraine but to no avail

i see cannabis more as a preventative treatment

a little factoid about my cannabis use…..i quit for many years , life , family , kids , job…..

i had migraines back then when i wasnt using and took regular pain meds including the injectable imitrex…..

then my life changed , again , and i was reunited with cannabis , about 20 yrs ago….since then , the number of migraines decreased significantly

at one point in my life , on the average , i had at least one migraine a week….on the average i say because i would go a month or two with zero headaches and then i would get clusters of migraines

that is how i found out that i have a 50-50 chance of getting a rebound migraine if i took some opiates for relief , and they work , but , coming down gives me another chance at a rebound

i was so sick once with cluster migraines for about 30 days and i finally had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital , i couldn't even drive

i hope that helps you understand where i am coming from
I suffered with cluster headaches from 18-55. They were debilitating. I would get them for a month and would have up to 12 a night. Spent many nights on the cold tile of the bathroom floor vomiting and shivering. I did all the meds and none worked. I found that super, super strong coffee/tea would cause the hypothalamus to constrict to stop the headache. I also found that NeoSynephrine nose drops stopped the pain for me immediately. After menopause all headaches stopped. Hope this helps you Big. It’s a horrible pain.

now mushrooms are another story

ive taken schrooms during a full blown migraine and it took me in another direction , away from my pain

the pain was still there but i could compartmentalize it , put it on ignore , and trip

I dint know if i was awake or asleep , didnt care , was just glad to be in another place

it is weird , there was a psychedelic separation from the reality of pain crossing over into hallucinations and trippy dreams

lasted about 4-6 hours , i woke up and the migraine was just about gone , just a lot of brain fog and residual flashes lol
I have never tried shrooms but one day I may if it’s at the right time and place

no , i was not in that study

but yes , i do believe cannabis has had a positive result in my life and i have read many stories on how migraine sufferers found some sort of relief

i have tried using cannabis during a migraine but to no avail

i see cannabis more as a preventative treatment

a little factoid about my cannabis use…..i quit for many years , life , family , kids , job…..

i had migraines back then when i wasnt using and took regular pain meds including the injectable imitrex…..

then my life changed , again , and i was reunited with cannabis , about 20 yrs ago….since then , the number of migraines decreased significantly

at one point in my life , on the average , i had at least one migraine a week….on the average i say because i would go a month or two with zero headaches and then i would get clusters of migraines

that is how i found out that i have a 50-50 chance of getting a rebound migraine if i took some opiates for relief , and they work , but , coming down gives me another chance at a rebound

i was so sick once with cluster migraines for about 30 days and i finally had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital , i couldn't even drive

i hope that helps you understand where i am coming from
I do. My friend would have to be driven. No way would he have, nor could he have, driven himself. We were twenties-thirties then, I think he stopped having them when we got older. It was semi regular back then.

His father was an eye, ear, throat doc. He eventually got in trouble swiping script pads and forging daddios signature. He wasn't using these recreationally. There's just so much they were going to give him. That's how bad his was.

Bubba

Last edited:
Quote of the Day: "Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."
Miyamoto Musashi - Samurai, Electrician and Philosopher (1584 - 1645)

Latest posts

Back