Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're baiting me, a treasure load of sweetness ,ina nice dress

the dress is a nice touch

same with a nice negligee

IMG_6283.jpeg

one of the sacrifices of living in the Big City what with all the convenience , lots of friendly neighbors , and in the city one gets to lock and load and be on high alert when pumping gas
Ain't that the truth. Good fences make good neighbors.

A/C and furnace year before last was 7K for us. 95% furnace, and we went 1/2 ton over spec for the house A/C.
My next door neighbor had his replaced last year and it was right at ten grand. Another neighbor up the street said the same. I have one advantage. Their furnaces both went out in the middle of winter! They were in a panic. I am not! 3 bids and try to negotiate is to my advantage.

My next door neighbor had his replaced last year and it was right at ten grand. Another neighbor up the street said the same. I have one advantage. Their furnaces both went out in the middle of winter! They were in a panic. I am not! 3 bids and try to negotiate is to my advantage.

and then there is the option of installing it yourself…..🤓🤓🤓

We replaced our oil fired boiler(along with circulator pumps for forced hot water heat), an external hot water heater(which heats the water via the boiler) and a new oil tank 3 years ago for $10k. We had a new A/C system installed2 years ago with a complete system of ducting for $8k. I don’t have a breakdown of costs for the individual components though.

I remember the good old day in Oklahoma

and I still have one for the hoophouse ..when the humidity gets down to 5% and it’s 100 degrees and there is a constant 30mph wind , that swamp cooler kept the plants happy u der some shade cloth

IMG_6292.jpeg

Replaced mine last year. Cost me around 9K
I remember the good old day in Oklahoma

and I still have one for the hoophouse ..when the humidity gets down to 5% and it’s 100 degrees and there is a constant 30mph wind , that swamp cooler kept the plants happy u der some shade cloth

View attachment 342208
Looks just like the one my Grandparents had that I slept under.
I remember waking up damp.😁

Latest posts

Back