Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6363.jpeg

Great I just found out my sister and her hubby are coming for a visit. She has to come every few months so she can tell me what a bad job I’m doing caring for our parents. You would think they would be grateful. I’m the one doing all the work. My sister and her husband always have opinions on everything. She made me so mad last time. The most dreaded time for me. She wants to take them to Houston with her for a visit. I said no. She never watches her kids…what on earth would leave her to believe I would trust her with them? HELL NO!!! Dad has many things wrong afib, scared lungs, cancer, NPH which leaves him prone to falls. It could be fixed with surgery but he is not a candidate for surgery. Cardiologist said no on top of that he weighs 300 pounds. She has no Idea what it takes to care for them. They are not being neglected. They are clean, fed, go to the dr regularly. I make sure they take their meds.
Rant over

Great I just found out my sister and her hubby are coming for a visit. She has to come every few months so she can tell me what a bad job I’m doing caring for our parents. You would think they would be grateful. I’m the one doing all the work. My sister and her husband always have opinions on everything. She made me so mad last time. The most dreaded time for me. She wants to take them to Houston with her for a visit. I said no. She never watches her kids…what on earth would leave her to believe I would trust her with them? HELL NO!!! Dad has many things wrong afib, scared lungs, cancer, NPH which leaves him prone to falls. It could be fixed with surgery but he is not a candidate for surgery. Cardiologist said no on top of that he weighs 300 pounds. She has no Idea what it takes to care for them. They are not being neglected. They are clean, fed, go to the dr regularly. I make sure they take their meds.
Rant over
Very easy for people to sideline Quarterback. Stick to your guns.

Latest posts

Back