Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great I just found out my sister and her hubby are coming for a visit. She has to come every few months so she can tell me what a bad job I’m doing caring for our parents. You would think they would be grateful. I’m the one doing all the work. My sister and her husband always have opinions on everything. She made me so mad last time. The most dreaded time for me. She wants to take them to Houston with her for a visit. I said no. She never watches her kids…what on earth would leave her to believe I would trust her with them? HELL NO!!! Dad has many things wrong afib, scared lungs, cancer, NPH which leaves him prone to falls. It could be fixed with surgery but he is not a candidate for surgery. Cardiologist said no on top of that he weighs 300 pounds. She has no Idea what it takes to care for them. They are not being neglected. They are clean, fed, go to the dr regularly. I make sure they take their meds.
Rant over
"I don't like selfish people who do stupid things to make themselves feel better." joeb631a

Why does my back always hurt in the
They are having a sale on seed packs… Is it reccomended to buy there?
"I don't like selfish people who do stupid things to make themselves feel better." joeb631a
I put up with it for Mom and Dad. They love her visits. They never hear her snarky remarks. Last time she said “Why is dad so gross? I don't even want to touch him.” Me “ If you saw him gross and left him that way shame on you! He is your father too!. He had eaten a chocolate puddling. Her dumb ass didn't open it For him and it went all over his hands. He is 87 and weak. Use common sense. She was lucky I was stoned or I might of knocked her out. Weed makes me mellow. Ps the husband only comes at harvest time or shortly after.

They are having a sale on seed packs… Is it reccomended to buy there?

I put up with it for Mom and Dad. They love her visits. They never hear her snarky remarks. Last time she said “Why is dad so gross? I don't even want to touch him.” Me “ If you saw him gross and left him that way shame on you! He is your father too!. He had eaten a chocolate puddling. Her dumb ass didn't open it For him and it went all over his hands. He is 87 and weak. Use common sense. She was lucky I was stoned or I might of knocked her out. Weed makes me mellow. Ps the husband only comes at harvest time or shortly after.

never done business with them

what strains are you looking at?

Great I just found out my sister and her hubby are coming for a visit. She has to come every few months so she can tell me what a bad job I’m doing caring for our parents. You would think they would be grateful. I’m the one doing all the work. My sister and her husband always have opinions on everything. She made me so mad last time. The most dreaded time for me. She wants to take them to Houston with her for a visit. I said no. She never watches her kids…what on earth would leave her to believe I would trust her with them? HELL NO!!! Dad has many things wrong afib, scared lungs, cancer, NPH which leaves him prone to falls. It could be fixed with surgery but he is not a candidate for surgery. Cardiologist said no on top of that he weighs 300 pounds. She has no Idea what it takes to care for them. They are not being neglected. They are clean, fed, go to the dr regularly. I make sure they take their meds.
Rant over
Maybe I'm just a d i ck, Jan, but if anyone in my family or circle of friends agitated me that much, I got to be honest...I ain't shy. They wouldn't feel welcome for long. You do what's right. Nothing else much matters, does it?

Maybe I'm just a d i ck, Jan, but if anyone in my family or circle of friends agitated me that much, I got to be honest...I ain't shy. They wouldn't feel welcome for long. You do what's right. Nothing else much matters, does it?
She helps out financially on occasion if an emergency arises. Don’t want the parents to suffer because I have a big mouth. Thank God she only comes 2 or 3 times a year for a few days at a time.

1696366100851.png

Just like my sister. My wife took care of my grandmother (w/ dementia) full time, then sis comes into town after a couple of years and thinks she is going to take over.
If she cant handle chocolate pudding on Dads hands. Im dammed sure she won’t like what comes out the other end. Mom has dementia but in the early stages. She has been spicy lately. I told my daughter shes gonna get mean. I can just tell. Mom is the sweetest person and never had a bad think to say about anyone. Not any more she roasts everyone

If she cant handle chocolate pudding on Dads hands. Im dammed sure she won’t like what comes out the other end. Mom has dementia but in the early stages. She has been spicy lately. I told my daughter shes gonna get mean. I can just tell. Mom is the sweetest person and never had a bad think to say about anyone. Not any more she roasts everyone
My wife's own mother took a kitchen knife after her once. She didn't know she was doing it - she was pretty much gone by then.
Still, a consideration. Be aware, and safe.

My wife's own mother took a kitchen knife after her once. She didn't know she was doing it - she was pretty much gone by then.
Still, a consideration. Be aware, and safe.
We are not there yet but I am aware. I was a housekeeper in a retirement village for many years. I have been around all stages of dementia. They have been married 65 years.

Do you surf, big?

nope , just body surfed all the time as a kid growing up in s. Cali and 20 miles from the beach , in the 60’s

couldnt afford a surfboard

so now I watch the surfers , it has a calming effect on me , watching the waves and all the sounds connected to the ocean

Latest posts

Back