Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbcb3c1ddb333c16.jpeg

Golf Ball​

A blond golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning. Finally the pro askes her what she wants. "I can't find any green golf balls," the blond golfer complains. The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls. As the blond golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?" "Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"

Golf Ball​

A blond golfer goes into the pro shop and looks around frowning. Finally the pro askes her what she wants. "I can't find any green golf balls," the blond golfer complains. The pro looks all over the shop, and through all the catalogs, and finally calls the manufacturers and determines that sure enough, there are no green golf balls. As the blond golfer walks out the door in disgust, the pro asks her, "Before you go, could you tell me why you want green golf balls?" "Well obviously, because they would be so much easier to find in the sand traps!"
Special people can suck a golf ball through a straw too

Special people can suck a golf ball through a straw too
I stopped by grandmother’s house and I’m so impressed. She had all the Halloween decorations out. There were cobwebs everywhere and bugs in the windows, along with a skeleton on her couch.
→ She’s 89 and always does a great job, but there was no answer when I knocked. I guess I’ll stop by again in a few months…if I have time.

Latest posts

Back