Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a quick one , should be easy peasy

IMG_7092.jpeg

Remember, I missed that lesson. Me and Irene were having fun Sorting socks and never got the answer to how many balls were in that flat earth picture either so imma quit guessing

I really did not know the correct answer for those balls , honestly…..there were several theories and maybe sever right answers

but this one is for real

a chicken 🐔 equals 20

eggs 🥚 equal 3

amd bananas 🍌 equal 6

so the equation would be

20 + 3 x 6 = or 23 x 6 = 138

at least that is what I came up with but hey , I was not very good at math!

I really did not know the correct answer for those balls , honestly…..there were several theories and maybe sever right answers

but this one is for real

a chicken 🐔 equals 20

eggs 🥚 equal 3

amd bananas 🍌 equal 6

so the equation would be

20 + 3 x 6 = or 23 x 6 = 138

at least that is what I came up with but hey , I was not very good at math!
Well you didn’t account for more eggs and less bananas in the equation that’s what was messing me up. Your basic theory works otherwise.

My niece now nephew I guess identifies as transgender and nonbinary. She sent me a text telling me this along with instructions of how she/he is to be treated in my house when I screw up and call her /him she instead of the other four things besides ”she” that he will accept. I take offense to this as I treat everyone with respect that I come in contact with no matter what they are into. I’m really not interested in getting all educated up about the subject either. Don’t really know what I’m gonna say in the text back to her but didn’t jump on the answer when I was up on the governor.
Yes. Happened at work. I tell them all I care about is if you have a license, and can handle the folks dealt with. It's fine to have pronouns, but forcing that on others isn't cool and I don't participate.

I have two clients born men. They claim trans status. Both took feminine names and dress like women. How is that not gay! Even if you take the claim at face value, they would be lesbians, right?

Bubba

So what about the 3 eggs in the question and the 4 eggs in the answer and less bananas too in the answer. What’s one to do about all that? What did GW say? 🙃

I never noticed that , excellent point!

but i think the number of eggs or bananas is not relevant , it is the picture that represents a number , whether it was 3 eggs or 4 eggs in the basket , it still represents the number 3

at least that was my conclusion and the majority of people who participated chose 138

but yeah , TOG or Unca , the Two Senior Engineers on Staff , May see things differently

Yes. Happened at work. I tell them all I care about is if you have a license, and can handle the folks dealt with. It's fine to have pronouns, but forcing that on others isn't cool and I don't participate.

I have two clients born men. They claim trans status. Both took feminine names and dress like women. How is that not gay! Even if you take the claim at face value, they would be lesbians, right?

Bubba
I’m really not sure Bubba. I chose my sentences wisely so I don’t screw up but usually chose a way to say what I’m saying without pronouns.
Mr Subbie went to three auto parts stores yesterday the third one, a flamer as he described it an ugly man dressed like a woman with wig clothes makeup and nail polish was all over tracing the part number and he was in and out in no time so yes if they can do the job who cares but it does make the trip to the auto parts store more interesting for sure. 🤪

Latest posts

Back