Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a nice stove!

I love it

View attachment 346132
Love that stove.
I bought the Wife a new Stove that's being delivered tomorrow. This one is gas. Getting rid of that electric mother fker.
This is her new Stove.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Samsung...rFry-in-Stainless-Steel-NX60A6511SS/315493076
1699450373404.png

She has been using the same old electric stove since we moved into this house. Which was my Parents house for 14yrs until they moved to the lake. I gave them the down payment for this house. So the stove is old.
We have been here 11yrs. I paid the house off a few yrs ago.
It was about time for a new stove and plus gas is so much better. Especially with someone who can cook like my Sweetie can cook.🥰

this is a nice stove!

I love it

View attachment 346132
My mother had one just like it when I was a baby. I can remember when I was maybe 2 years old, I'd open the bottom drawer and toss all the pots and pans out and sit in it. Don't know why, but I did.

I’ve cooked on gas but never had a gas stove. I’m a little afraid of it but I’m sure would get over that part. We have natural gas for heating and it’s quite expensive more than electricity I think. I do have our natural gas hooked up to the outside grill but think I’m gonna stick with electric instead of going to gas as I had planned.

My mother had one just like it when I was a baby. I can remember when I was maybe 2 years old, I'd open the bottom drawer and toss all the pots and pans out and sit in it. Don't know why, but I did.
All mommas back then used this as a toy box for their kids. Maybe even gave you a wooden spoon To bang on them right?

Yep! Kept me outta her hair for awhile. The only time I've cooked on a gas stove was when I was camping. The old house and this one has electric. I'm used to it. I'd probably burn everything on a gas stove until I got used to it but at this stage in life, why bother?

Yep! Kept me outta her hair for awhile. The only time I've cooked on a gas stove was when I was camping. The old house and this one has electric. I'm used to it. I'd probably burn everything on a gas stove until I got used to it but at this stage in life, why bother?
I’d always be worried about that pilot light…is my house gonna explode or fill with gas so when I lite my doobie I’ll go up in flames taking some neighbors along with me.
we have a gas fireplace they put in where the original wood fireplace was before we bought the place. We only used it a couple times. I turned off the gas to it as it always had that 4” flame going in there and I just saw this as money going up the flu…

We do catnip partytime weekly the wife grows it for them.
We dry it and bag it about like weed they seem to like fully dry yet fresh best.

By old buddy Mark had an Uncle named Art. Art grew some catnip out at his farm. We were out there swimming in the pond. Art liked to pick some fresh stuff and chew on it. We'd witnessed a barn cat enjoying its flavor and then turn around and sprayed it. Not five minutes later, Art walked up, grabbed a sprig, and stuffed it in his mouth before any of us had a chance to warn him. All I could do was giggle. I was pretty stoned at the time.

Latest posts

Back