Reading and smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LordNecro

what kind of books do some of you read when your catching a buzz??
i myself have been reading Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. ive never read any others in the series but i was anxious to see the next movie, haveng seen the lastest release on hbo 3 times alrady. it is a good story. anyone else read harry?

Anything Steven King and some Clive Barker. :aok:

i've read most of Anne Rice's stuff...just got some of the newer vampire ones to finish

i am always flipping through Heads...High Times and Skunk....they sit on my night stand :)

I like to read true crime and some sci fi fictions. Of course if I got a really good buzz going, the page never gets turned... I just keep reading the same thing over and over.

I read a book a week. I also get a lot of mags. I read online, for work, fun, for study, for something to do in the toilet...

I've been addicted to reading since I was about 9 years old.

For fun books, I love Political thrillers and action books. I don't even glance at a book unless it has at least 400 pages or better. I like all the books that are referred to as "door-stops".

I love movies too. I have about 400 movies in my collection so far.

Reading is a blast! If I get stuck somewhere without something to watch, read, or just learn from, I get realllllllllyyyyy bored.

I don't read all that often at all.The only thing I read is the net when im high.lol.Lately i've been trying to read a few passages of the Bible each time but kinda failed :(

I'm wit chew Stoney...read all the time...mostly for entertainment...alot of sci-fi lately.

Peace...j.b.

likewise guys- addicted to reading here. im more into biology, and aside from that ,spirituality, as well as alkolidic (i think thats the word) plants.

theres nothing better than to smoke a jilla and read what you love.

when i was still in my myco class, i got blown for a couple days straight and read my mycology book twice. but i think that was more because im addicted to fungus rather than reading

Stoney Bud said:
I read a book a week. I also get a lot of mags. I read online, for work, fun, for study, for something to do in the toilet...

I love movies too. I have about 400 movies in my collection so far.

Reading is a blast! If I get stuck somewhere without something to watch, read, or just learn from, I get realllllllllyyyyy bored.
Yeah Stoney im also A big movie guy. and a book a week?? thats good ****.

I also love annrice books and vampire stories. HP is the 1st book i read in a year.

biology/ entimology/ botany text books, Universiy science botony and biology reaserch.
and occasionally i will read a nelson demille or a dan brown/ any good espionage novel.. got an good ones

stoney i reccomend to you and nelson demille, lets start with up country, then charm school.

i can just about read anything. lately it has been how tro grow pot books but im a stephen king fan. usually when i get a buzz going i read the dark tower series...iv red it 5 times.

night501 said:
i can just about read anything. lately it has been how tro grow pot books but im a stephen king fan. usually when i get a buzz going i read the dark tower series...iv red it 5 times.
Man, I've read all the DT books as well. Great story. I've read all of Steven Kings stuff too.

I'm glad there's lots of books...

My most recent authors for fun are:

Allan Folsom
P.T. Deutermann

My ussual reading list vanished. You'll see why...:rolleyes:
but still great for "perspective". I'll ge back into reading again.

Milton, Dante Alighieri , Burgess, Sun Tzu, Huxley, Salinger, I'll list more in a few.

:cool: :cool:

kngcell.jpg

Stephen King, Dean Koontz or some true crime, people do more crazy things in real life than fiction.

skateNsmoke said:
Dan Brown, ANGELS AND DEMONS best book ive ever read
Is that the Dan Brown with the aircraft books? Or was it Dale Brown? Whichever, I read a bunch of his. Great writer.

What was the book where the bad guys poured the stuff in a towns reservoir and did a mind control thing on the entire town.

They used a phrase to control the people and turn on the control:

"You are the lock"

"Yes, I am the lock"

"I am the key"

That book scared the crap outta me. I want to read it again!

What's the name of it? Koontz maybe?

no he wrote the davinci code ive never read that but angels and demons is an amazing book read it if u want a good book

Latest posts

Back