real sex problem :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget religion or culture or marriage...
Make a woman feel sexy and desirable and then make her scream her head off and she'll come back for more...happily. I don't know any woman who gets mad after good sex. But a lot who fake it and get mad after bad. Maybe she is coming back to see if it's gotten any better.

Here is an amazing idea...ASK HER what is wrong? Ask her what you can do? Figure out what she needs and give it to her. And if it doesn't work and you still feel bad. DUMP HER! You're young and life is too short.

Yoga said:
Forget religion or culture or marriage...
Make a woman feel sexy and desirable and then make her scream her head off and she'll come back for more...happily. I don't know any woman who gets mad after good sex. But a lot who fake it and get mad after bad. Maybe she is coming back to see if it's gotten any better.

Here is an amazing idea...ASK HER what is wrong? Ask her what you can do? Figure out what she needs and give it to her. And if it doesn't work and you still feel bad. DUMP HER! You're young and life is too short.

Yeah, you could try the common sense approach :). I don't recommend it, though :D. It's just as unpredictable as any other.

i left her , she ruined my agenda brain of my life , i dont know why i care alot but i hope this thing leaves my heart because it puts me in depression.

The collective wisdom of the MP stoners has never been more apparent than it is in this thread :). You're welcome for all that great advice, we're here to help!

Gee i have only just found this thread and i realise that you are having quite a dilemma Crozar ! Do you know if she has a sister ? And yup what Art said !

updating .....its been 2 years

( getting married soon ) =) i invite all the loved ones to my wedding btw and bring ur relatives with u , probably the loved ones in this forum will find their matches and soon we will be a legit family of the MJP =)

crozar said:
updating .....its been 2 years

( getting married soon ) =) i invite all the loved ones to my wedding btw and bring ur relatives with u , probably the loved ones in this forum will find their matches and soon we will be a legit family of the MJP =)

Congrats crozar...I hope life treats you well.

Latest posts

Back