Recieved My Nutes Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
:D Hello all i got my Fox Farm nutes today and was looking at the bottles, Got the 3 pack deal, FF Grow Big, FF Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom...My question is do I need to give these at full strength or should I cut them to 1/2 or 1/4 strength? I am thinking 1/4 strength, reason being i have one girl that is around 5 1/2 weeks into flowering and she is trying to recover from a nute burn...and also have another that has a slight N def...(gave her a weak fert yesterday just to try and get the N up in her a little)...But, also have girls that range from 2 weeks too 7 weeks flowering also have some in veg and clones and I do not want to over do any of these girls...As this is only 2nd time for indoor grow and the last one was over 10 yrs ago...I have grown outdoors for a long time and have found out through trial and error that there is a big diff from indoor and outdoor growing I am growing organic with my own special mix. I am using MG organic soil, dolimite lime to buffer the MG soil, shroom compost,Moonuer,wormcastings, perlite, vermiculite,diatomaceous earth, Now by using this mix i have never had to add any nutes to my veg cycle unless i went over 5 weeks veging( at 4 weeks veg i have an average height of 12 to 16 inches with 6 to 8 nodes this is a Indica dominate strain, my concern is the big grow is for vegging and if I use it i am going to have monster plants in my veg box, and i only have 2 feet of grow space after acounting for lights and grow pots, so this is why i was wondering also if i should only use 1/4 strenght nutes. now my flower room i have 5 feet of grow space after lights and pots are acounted for so I am not too worried about it. My veg room is powered by 8 26 watt cfls on a light bar i made with the fans intake and exaust all the walls covered with mylar and floor with white plastic....Flower room has 3 HPS lights in it 2 of them are 70 watts and 1 400 watt i have ran a jump from my AC duct into my flower room and have a exaust fan above the 400 watter going into attic with a homemade carbon filter also made my own room deordorizer from a 5 gallon bucket and some ONA with a fan over it pulling the smell into the room my closet is in all my temps and humidity are good flower room stays aroun high 70's to low 80's same goes veg room humidity in flower room stays between 35 to 40% and in veg room 50 to 60%...sorry for dragging on so long but i figure you guys and gals would want to know all the variables...So if anyone would like to give me some input on the thought of how much fert i will need please hit me back with some opinions thanks for reading and take care.....PS yes i have thought of pinching or LST my plants since they get so big...even thought of doing a sog of budcicles:D ...But am looking for some info on the nutes first....take care all:D

Hi there. First of all, welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible.

I would start the nutes off at 1/4 strength every other watering and slowly increase. Definitely look into lst and topping. That will help you keep short bushes. Keep us posted on your progress. You should start a grow journal so we can follow along. I wish you the best of luck. Fox Farms is great stuff. Take care and be safe.

What smokey says is my advice. Another option I have used with much success in keeping plants low and bushy is a product called Bushmaster, works great too good actually LOL. LST and topping are going to teach you more though, good luck with the grow.

Thanks smokiebear this is what i was thinking but just wanted to be sure have alot of time and $$ in thi little setup ,but if i get it rolling well then no more Bagweed...lol... Again thanks a million...

Thanks snuggles i have done alot of LST and topping for outdoor grows amazing results when growing in or near bean feilds...But i will check out the product you mentioned again thanks a million...

Latest posts

Back