Red cfl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for what??? there are 2 stages to growing marijuana. Vegatation and flowering.
Veg. is when the plant is growing as much as it can ( as many branches and as tall as it can). when you switch the light cycle to 12/12, it then is in flower. sooo in Veg, you want the "Blue" CFL's...when you switch to flowering you want to use the " orange/red" cfls.
But yes, a red will work

I have to say that I am sorry for the above:holysheep: ,Its usually not like that at all.So,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

welcome sticky. Ive personally never heard of a red cfl but for flowering most people who use cfl's go with the "warm" cfl that have a temp of 2700k usually. For vegetative growth people use the "cool" cfl's which have a temp of 5100-6400k. The reason being is marijuana likes the blue'er light in veg growth and needs it more. The redder light for flowering is closer in the light spectrum to the fall sun which is when a plant starts to bud naturally. Hope this helps and dont be afraid to ask if you need anything. Good Luck

Latest posts

Back