red spot on leaf!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Hey guys I just started growing and my one plant sprouted and has 4 little leaves on it...But the one has a Red spot at the tip, and its hard...what does this mean!? What should I do to it??!?

Won't let me yet till I have 15 posts...which I think I have but still won't let me

Here we go, found out how to do...just click on them

100_0014.jpg

100_0016.jpg

I'd view to help ya but theyr'e so big and this dial up doesn't like those :) lol sorry. Maybe BBP can look at them and tell ya what it is.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

1st I would cover that container in something. Maybe wrap duct tape around it. Your medium should be in the dark to prevent stuff like algae growing which could do crazy things to your ph. How much and often do you water? Whats the ph of the soil? The plants what...7,8 days old? You're not giving nutes yet are you? No nutes until 30 days or after.

water every week...I have no ph tester, what a good one to get???

and I'm not feeding it nothing yet...by the way whats the best stuff to give?

and yes 8 days old

and you say wrap my bottle with duct tape

Yes wrap the bottom in duct tape. Really, no light should be touching your medium. If it does too much, you'll have nasty stuff growing, and may be very harmful for your plant. That may be why there is a red spot but i can't be sure, the pics kinda blow.;)

Yea the pics do I can't keep my hand still...lol But that plant was outside the hole time...I did tape the whole bottle up so will see...but will that spot affect it at all?

but will that spot affect it at all
Truthfully, it's probably nothing to worry about.
I have no ph tester, what a good one to get
You should get 2 imo. One for the soil and a digital one for your water.
by the way whats the best stuff to give?
I use general hydroponics and technaflora products but I can't really say whats the best.
and you say wrap my bottle with duct tape
Or anything to prevent light from getting to your grow medium.

Latest posts

Back