reflectivity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghettodreamz

Reaction score
will white poster board be reflective enough on the walls or is it just best to use mylar???

ghettodreamz said:
will white poster board be reflective enough on the walls or is it just best to use mylar???
IMHO white poster board will work but mylar would be ten times better. You can also try using flat white paint if that is an option. ;)

Last summer I actually had half white (semigloss) t'other half mylar. The plants on the white side of room healthier, bigger. Didn't think about it much till I read this thread.

Well u cannot argue with physics and fact... mylar reflects light better then any other known substance.... the problem is (imo) it gets dirty half easy... I have no problems with it getting dirty... I never touch my walls or anything... and i have intake and exhaust filters... so no dust in the room what so ever basically. Black/White Poly is the best per value... it is tough stuff.. and can be wiped down easily if it gets dirty.

Latest posts

Back