Refrigerated clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only input i can give is that my mom was a florist for a long time and flower shops always refrigerate all of the cut flowers and they live like over a month without a problem and then they live like 2 weeks longer after being recut and put into an vase with water.

Allright I've been flipping through old magazines trying to find where I found out about this and can not find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure it was in a Heads mag back 6 or 7 yrs ago...lol...so you can understand why I can't find it. I thought I would be able to give the info on why it works but unfortuantely I can't...sorry. Does anyone know what ever happened to Heads it was just gone one day and I never knew why...I thought maybe one of you guys that has been on the net for aehile might know, that was one of my favorite mags...always a good growing section.

i have done that several times it does work, i sometimes lost some clones but this was probably to my carelessness, mostly when i let the clones get soked in the water the drowned leaf dies the water changes greenish :eek: but when i did it right i remember i was impressed :)

kool i just so happen to have a mini fridge in my grow shack maybie i can put it to good use with a little more info .r we talking about reg ol fridges or special 1's that keep the light on all day

Latest posts

Back