Removal of Male Preflowers from herms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not the type that speaks from reading web site descriptions, i would ONLY recommend something if I know that it is tried and tested. I have used Reverse many times, and it has saved my behind on a few different occassions, with hermies popping up when I am too far into flowering to do much about it.

Here are a few pics to show you that I actually use this product and I use it with great success.

DSCF1080.JPG

DSCF1081.JPG

Oh, I wasn't doubting you at all, I just curious as to if it really worked like it said it did. Using it have you noticed any kind of differences with your bud? Bad taste or anything chemical tasting/smelling?

no not at all, you are usually using this long before any real buds are formed. Also the use of the penetrator really pulls the solution into the foliage. I usually give a nice spray down with water a few days after. Honestly, i have started using this as a light preventative in the first and 3rd week of flowering and have actually found that this gives me a better bud set, and the buds set faster.

I know one of the ways that this works is by increasing the plants natural ethylene levels, these are the feminizing hormones in plants

Latest posts

Back