Removing fan leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siccmade said:
To each their own. Everyone has there own style of growing.

Eveyone may have their own growing style, but you are not going to alter the biology of the plant--removing fan leaves inhibits growth. All new growers need to know this. There is no biological reason why cannabis would grow better without fan leaves--they are the solar factories that turn light water and food into THC and CBC.

No disrespect Mrs hemp. Only thing I said I do is move some along the bushy parts of the plant. And its pretty frosty.... Could be the strain either way its more dense just a bit more frosty. Want to see a pic? Maybe somethin was Wrong with it who knows ? But all I know It looks yummy. Want to see a pic. Theres fan leafs all over my plant.

I did say not me, A friend of mine did try a good trim from about 2 weeks from flower, they healed and grew more fan leafs. He's hanging it now. Then ill get to see the end result.

Can't understand that last sentence but if he defoliated the plant two weeks from harvest, it couldn't of regrown leaves unless it was revegging (aka in the grow cycle not bloom)

maybe I misunderstood or something. :confused2: Please clarify.

Understand that we're here to help (well most of us anyways :rolleyes: ) and we're just trying to get your ?'s answered as concisely as possible.

7greeneyes said:
Can't understand that last sentence but if he defoliated the plant two weeks from harvest, it couldn't of regrown leaves unless it was revegging (aka in the grow cycle not bloom)

maybe I misunderstood or something. :confused2: Please clarify.

Understand that we're here to help (well most of us anyways :rolleyes: ) and we're just trying to get your ?'s answered as concisely as possible.

" two weeks from flower"

;)

:48:

Latest posts

Back