Request for female sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenDover

Reaction score
:hubba:

Can anyone help me out? I am in about the fifth week of these plants, and this being my first grow, I don't know what the pre-flowers look like. What should I be looking for?

I have attached a picture to see if you can help me out.

Thanks! :joint:

IMG_7995.jpg

Its hard to see that blurry pic, search the web for prelower pics. If you put them in flower, you will know in a week or two. Are you gonna clone? Whats your plan?

I did compare some pics that I found on the net. I'm just thinking that I can probably wait 2 days, and I'm sure that I'll be able to tell then. :cool:

Yeah, I would love to clone as soon as possible. That is the reason that I am wanting to figure out the sex soon.

Hey Bendover I am having troubles figureing it out as well..so what I did was I took 2 clones from each of the 3 plants that I sent into flower..I labled them of course..and if they turn out MALE the donor and the clones will get the chiper....If they are female Great then I will know...Good luck Man

4u2smoke said:
Hey Bendover I am having troubles figureing it out as well..so what I did was I took 2 clones from each of the 3 plants that I sent into flower..I labled them of course..and if they turn out MALE the donor and the clones will get the chiper....If they are female Great then I will know...Good luck Man

Yeah, that is what I am thinking that I should do. That way, I can try and find the pistils and such while they are flowering.
:ccc:

To soon to tell man pic is kinda blurry

Latest posts

Back