rest in peace baby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rasta said:
his ashes were given to me 11/08/11,on11/10/11 i took them to Philippe Park in saftey harbor florida,,they were taken to the top of the indian mond,,,i brought my mp3 and played van morrisons into the mystic i smoked a big fattie with him,,when the song and joint were over i opened the ern and gave him back to god. at first i was very sad ,then i found peace and thanked god for the time i had him,,i will say goodby now as this was his thing not mine ,tho you all seem like good people,,thank you for all your kind words some of the post made me cry,PEACE LOVE RASTAFARI
Long live Rasta, a brother to many, an enemy to few, and a lover to only one; a man's man.

Simply beautiful, my friend, I am so very happy you could find the peace the both of you deserve!! Take care and be safe! :48: Just had to google up Into The Mystic so I could light one up in memory as well....gotta love youtube these days, no need to dig out the vinyls!

Thank you for sharing that with us....he will be missed.

Wow this makes me so sad. It is seriously like losing a real friend even though I never met Rasta. Really bums me out when we lose people on here. It makes my eyes water up. RIP brother.

rasta said:
his ashes were given to me 11/08/11,on11/10/11 i took them to Philippe Park in saftey harbor florida,,they were taken to the top of the indian mond,,,i brought my mp3 and played van morrisons into the mystic i smoked a big fattie with him,,when the song and joint were over i opened the ern and gave him back to god. at first i was very sad ,then i found peace and thanked god for the time i had him,,i will say goodby now as this was his thing not mine ,tho you all seem like good people,,thank you for all your kind words some of the post made me cry,PEACE LOVE RASTAFARI

I was moved by such a cool farewell. I hope that when I'm gone, someone honors me in such a fitting way. Peace to MrsRasta.
OHC

Mrs. Rasta, i pray you can find peace in knowing that your Rasta was a child of God (like his profile says). Sincere condolences to you & yours.

here's to you and yours Mrs. Rasta. Know that he rests in peace and live in the love that you, him and your family shared.

God Bless,

7greeneyes

Very sorry to hear this news. I know he is sitting with his God smoking a big fatty and talking about his wonderful family. Peace be with you and yours Mrs. Rasta. :48:

It is sad to lose a brother.

With silent tear shed I remember laughter and true words I shared with Rasta.

A true loss.

Condolences never seems enough, but it is all I have.

:peace:

my heart just dropped reading that just now :(
i'm so sorry mrs rasta
RIP

Hi Rasta's loving other half that was a lovely tribute to ya man and ill always miss his coolness and his saying peace,love,rastafari.
He will be sorely missed by all that knew him truely a great man.
T4

Latest posts

Back