Reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Doesn't stop seed production. I thought I read someone say it did and wanted to test it. I experimented on a bud of my white widow that I seeded. Actually, a few days after I applied it the sprayed bud had more seeds showing than the others. Bud doesn't look any better or worse than the other buds. You're supposed to spray twice ten days apart but I don't think it's going to increase any flowers as it claims:rolleyes:. My mission is to give all that high priced stuff my personal test to see if they are over rated to me:D. I have bushmaster, gravity, reverse and i'll be getting some liquid light very soon(the one I can't wait to test out). I'll update my experiences with these products. Any and all input is welcome:).

nice to have somebody around like you that way we dont waste money on the ** products

I don't think it is suppose to stop a plant that is already fertilized from going to seed.

The purpose of "Reverse" is to stop a plant from becoming a Hermie; if you planted seeds from a self polinated hermie for example. OR, if you already see male parts on your female plants, it will make those parts shrivel up and die. Once it is pollinated, all bets are off.

The purpose of "Reverse" is to stop a plant from becoming a Hermie; if you planted seeds from a self polinated hermie for example. OR, if you already see male parts on your female plants, it will make those parts shrivel up and die. Once it is pollinated, all bets are off.
Yeah, I know. Just thought I read somewhere it stopped seed production and wanted to see. Also wanted to see if it would make ANY difference being it's also supposed to increase floral production. So far, nothing. I'm an optimist though...if I have a hermie, i'm ready:D.

I used bushmaster my last grow on a couple plants and seen no difference.IMO waste of money...

bombbudpuffa said:
Yeah, I know. Just thought I read somewhere it stopped seed production and wanted to see. Also wanted to see if it would make ANY difference being it's also supposed to increase floral production. So far, nothing. I'm an optimist though...if I have a hermie, i'm ready:D.

i read the post on that reverse stuff too i remembered that it said it would stop a plant from going hermie but nothing about seeds im glad you found it too cause i was going to quote it for you

Latest posts

Back