REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tonight's specimen Rez SD x Chemdog DD....60 days into flowering...

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

the chef said:
Nice HL! Whens harvest day? Man those are dusty!

I wish I knew chef...9 weeks on Monday and the trichs still say not yet...as do the fan leaves...I wld guess these are going 10 weeks...but the pay off will be worth it...:)

The sampler rocked my world...best I hve had in my short smoking career..

The White Dwarf is coming up on the chop.....56 days old...IMG_0562.JPG

Dang those autos always look good. Lovin the swollen calyxes on the rez x cd/b

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Dang those autos always look good. Lovin the swollen calyxes on the rez x cd/b

Thanks Mental...probably going to chop her tonight....The Rez smoke is unbelievable....

About time! Hehehe, Pics! We wan't Pics o fuzzy one!

the chef said:
About time! Hehehe, Pics! We wan't Pics o fuzzy one!

Working on it chef...I am using Ubuntu for an OS and it is not playing nicely with Picasa right now...:) I guess I need to find a new program to use with this Linux based OS...

Those buds look so ridiculous! I bet you are a very happy man right about now haha

Well? Hehehe HL is so rezzed out he forgot about the pics:giggle: Hey HL it's the button on the left:eek: :D We patiently wait fer ya ol fuzzy one! A quote from the blockbuster movie Hampster gump: Life is like a running wheel; You spend your whole life running around to end up back where you belong. Now where's mmmmamaaa and ol blue.......berry! Chemdog is as chemdog does sir! That's all i have to say about that. Wow this trainwreck is good! Here HL:48:

Okay those pics I was talking about....chef was right...I got rez-a-fied last night...bedtime came early....:holysheep:

These are from the main cola that I snipped last night and it is hanging and drying now....

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Nothing ore I can say! Harvest time is always a great time :) Congrats once again on a successful grow Hammie!

Yummy! Fat looking bud ya got there HL. I figured ya buzzed out last night, hehehe.

225smokestack said:
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Nothing ore I can say! Harvest time is always a great time :) Congrats once again on a successful grow Hammie!

Thank you smokestack...this is the most potent bud I hve ever smoked...put me down for the count last night big time....:)

the chef said:
Yummy! Fat looking bud ya got there HL. I figured ya buzzed out last night, hehehe.

Yeah buzzed out is an under statement....I was knocked the bleep out....felt like getting put under from anaesthetic...my wife cld hve probably pulled a cpl teeth while I was out....:hubba:

Man she is nice Ham!!! and tha-ats all I got ta say about tha-at. (Chef you crack me up man!)

Big chop still on for tonight?...or are you going to let them get more amber?
Ooops nevermind...it's the dwarf your cutting tonight.

I must say it...I'm jealous...your chem/sour/deisel looks PERFECT! Really nice job on it man! I know alot of it is in the pheno...but you did some good work in reading when to do what...give yourself an atta boy!

legalize_freedom said:
Man she is nice Ham!!! and tha-ats all I got ta say about tha-at. (Chef you crack me up man!)

Big chop still on for tonight?...or are you going to let them get more amber?
Ooops nevermind...it's the dwarf your cutting tonight.

I must say it...I'm jealous...your chem/sour/deisel looks PERFECT! Really nice job on it man! I know alot of it is in the pheno...but you did some good work in reading when to do what...give yourself an atta boy!

Thanks Bro..very kind words..the Rez cross has turned out better then I had hoped for...hvy dense buds and the smoke is very potent...I just chopped the Auto White Dwarf...posting pics in a minute or so...

I chopped the White Dwarf today since I am on vacation I figured I wld do it now during the day...my wife is already putting up with me taking an hour out of the nights each night to water and inspect my crop...:)

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

I almost forgot that I pollinated a branch on this plant...wish I had marked it with a piece of pipe cleaner like I did the rez and sensi crosses....

Latest posts

Back