REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
good looking plants all the way around HL. congrats and enjoy. do you got a final wet weight on the dwarf?? im kinda curious about that strain. i have never grown an auto before but that is a little convincing :).

hey hamster she looks good
also the pollinated branch is the 1 with the seed in :D haha had to say that keep it up hamster you do a fine job:)

ta2dguy said:
good looking plants all the way around HL. congrats and enjoy. do you got a final wet weight on the dwarf?? im kinda curious about that strain. i have never grown an auto before but that is a little convincing :).
Don't hve a weight yet ta2...but I hve been growing this same strain a cpl times now...I think I am on my 4th go round now...usually gives up about an oz or so dry...I just am in love with the smoke...it's like my night time security blanket...If I smoke some of this before bed then all is right with the world...lol:) This one actually is not going to yield as well as some of my past WD's...I am guessing there is a cpl different phenos floating around...

fruity86 said:
hey hamster she looks good
also the pollinated branch is the 1 with the seed in :D haha had to say that keep it up hamster you do a fine job:)

Thanks Brother...I will be looking for the one with the seed in it...lol Gotta find them since the seeds shld be 100 % auto...wd x wd:)

Hello MR. HL how r u how was the holydays? just stoping by to say whats up gansta? you gotta admit ur pretty gansta the way u roll n what a green hand God gave you.

I see you got a lot of clones going!!! ;) u found another use for the pipe cleaners 2 lol

breedinng WD seeds its the best idea ever...i gotta try that my self but get some fem seed while i harvest seeds
u know im a big fan of yours, always n i hope i get to read about ur ladies n see more pic for years n years to come

keep us updated with the weight please n smoke reports later

ta2dguy said:

I will get a final weight on the WD as soon as it finishes drying....it is a lil bit smaller then my past WD's...I wld guess about 30 grams dry when all is said and done...the biggest autos I hve grown hve been Russian Rocket Fuel...I hear ak-47 trumps them though...

Dr. Robertsozki said:
Hello MR. HL how r u how was the holydays? just stoping by to say whats up gansta? you gotta admit ur pretty gansta the way u roll n what a green hand God gave you.

I see you got a lot of clones going!!! ;) u found another use for the pipe cleaners 2 lol

breedinng WD seeds its the best idea ever...i gotta try that my self but get some fem seed while i harvest seeds
u know im a big fan of yours, always n i hope i get to read about ur ladies n see more pic for years n years to come

keep us updated with the weight please n smoke reports later

Well thanks Dr.
I took 2 clones off one of my other clones that I threw into flowering...and you are right..making seeds makes great sense...especially auto beans that are on the expensive side...will gve a weight when I hve one...thanks for stopping by..

zipflip said:
now i see why they call it "...drwaf" i aint ever seen a mj plant wit buds so small. lol cute chubby lil ladies tho :hubba:

Yeah this one stayed on the smaller side... I hve three more fem WD seedlings humming along...gonna put one in a bigger pot then the others I think and see what happens...:)

She's a cute little chubby chick.
So now what? Do you let the seeded bud dry out on the branch? Can you not see the seeds? I'm very curious - will read back and see what I missed....

OldHippieChick said:
She's a cute little chubby chick.
So now what? Do you let the seeded bud dry out on the branch? Can you not see the seeds? I'm very curious - will read back and see what I missed....

Next step is to let her dry out a bit and then I will inspect her and see what's going on seed wise...this smoke is for my wife and I exclusively...it will not be brought to parties or swapped with friends for some of their weed...so worst case scenario I will find the seeds as we smoke through the yield....:) I will make sure I break apart the bud instead of grinding it...

Hamster Lewis said:
Next step is to let her dry out a bit and then I will inspect her and see what's going on seed wise...this smoke is for my wife and I exclusively...it will not be brought to parties or swapped with friends for some of their weed...so worst case scenario I will find the seeds as we smoke through the yield....:) I will make sure I break apart the bud instead of grinding it...
I skimmed through and found where you chopped the male and put in a freezer bag (and then?) till the pollen released.... then brushed the pollen on a couple of buds... if you don't mind - could you expand on this? Time lines? Details? I am trying to decide if I can pull this off in the house starting now - while my other grow is going on so I can have some home made seeds ready for the outdoor grow you are advertising. Thanks Hamster. No stress - at your leisure...

OldHippieChick said:
I skimmed through and found where you chopped the male and put in a freezer bag (and then?) till the pollen released.... then brushed the pollen on a couple of buds... if you don't mind - could you expand on this? Time lines? Details? I am trying to decide if I can pull this off in the house starting now - while my other grow is going on so I can have some home made seeds ready for the outdoor grow you are advertising. Thanks Hamster. No stress - at your leisure...

Let me go over what I did...I shld hve delved deeper into it in my journal...I took the male downstairs and removed the top of the plant and put it into a zip lock baggie with the end sticking out and put this into a cabinet...I didn't however get any pollen out of this baggie as it rotted...the male was put in a closet in the kitchen till it blew pollen all over itself...my wife likes to feel like a part of the growing process so she collected all the pollen on the plant into a lil plastic zip lock "dime" bag with a few pieces of rice in the baggie... all she did was use a fine small paint brush and brush the pollen into the baggie...I then took the pollen and selectively pollinated a bud on each of my regular strain females...(Rez and Sensi crosses) and then pollinated 2 buds on the White Dwarf female...I waited 2 hours then sprayed all the plants in the tent down with ph'd water and the tent itself...I hope this helps...

MindzEye said:
Looks great Ham! You need to let me come over with my scissors and my bubble bags to show you how the manicure is done with no waste! :) GROW BIG!

Thanks Bro...yeah I know trimming is not my strong suit....I start out strong but it's hard to finish strong...

I just went back through your RRF grow and my mouth is watering! Can't wait til mine are done haha

Oh man those were the good days...I remember them quite vividly...especially the last one...man it was a true beauty...you will be very happy smokestack...

Pics...it is getting oh so close...:)

View attachment IMG_0597.bmp

View attachment IMG_0598.bmp

View attachment IMG_0599.bmp

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

looking absolutely mouth watering HL. how long are you planning on waiting on those beauties.... and how long do you think you will actually wait:eek: . they look so good.

ta2dguy said:
looking absolutely mouth watering HL. how long are you planning on waiting on those beauties.... and how long do you think you will actually wait:eek: . they look so good.

Thanks...I hve gone in to harvest the eldest Rez like 3 times this week and I keep saying one more day....lol probably take her this weekend...I don't think it will see it's 10th week on Monday...

Latest posts

Back