REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, those buds are a work of art! Those are the juciest looking buds I've seen in a long time.

Nice buds HL! That list is awesome. I love the description of Blue Dream. The breeders are having a feeding frenzy with us. If we all added up how much we have spent in beans in the last year, WOW!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Wow, those buds are a work of art! Those are the juciest looking buds I've seen in a long time.

Thanks Mental...the calyx's are sooo swollen...very yummy:)

420benny said:
Nice buds HL! That list is awesome. I love the description of Blue Dream. The breeders are having a feeding frenzy with us. If we all added up how much we have spent in beans in the last year, WOW!

Thanks benny...yeah that is a pretty nice list Dr. came up with...and I try not to think about how much I hve spent on beans...:eek:

Looking good buddy! Can't wait to hear what the final smoke report is after a good cure and all....man I can't wait to harvest my grow...lol...I'm a couple weeks out from breeders estimate...so probably more like 3 or 4 weeks out.

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay took a cpl more buds of the Eldest Rez last night...the buds are so nice looking i almost don't want to dry and smoke them....almost:hubba:

VERY NICE AND LOOKIN FROSTY.IM NEW HERE SO CHECK SOME OF MY GROWS OUT SOON MATE

Man, that is going to be some potent nug! Congrats again! HAHA

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay took a cpl more buds of the Eldest Rez last night...the buds are so nice looking i almost don't want to dry and smoke them....almost:hubba:
ra
u r a very lucky man... think of all the people that wich they at least had a gram of that... u know in some states they dont even sell chronic n where they do sell it a lot of people can't afford it u got something really good going there u should totaly grow some sour diesel n some green crack hopefully u get some phenos

I'm gonna tell ya Ham...there was no Cinderella 99 on that list of sats...you can pick it up cheap at the hemp depot...60 bucks for 10 seeds. I smoked a bottom bud 2 weeks from being done last night...it was actually more like 3 weeks from being done when this little branch got broke.

I don't even know if I'm going to want this stuff...it was a crazy intense up high...freaky scarey high...I hope it mellows with a couple weeks! But seriousely for being pre mature, and only takeing a few hits...this is definately going to be one of the more potent strains I have ever messed with...This little nug was not even one of the frosty ones! If your looking for a sat, you might want to check out the cindy...from JW.....hooo hooo woow. I'm glad this stuff is the kinda crap my brother likes...lol he may end up with the whole batch.

legalize_freedom said:
I'm gonna tell ya Ham...there was no Cinderella 99 on that list of sats...you can pick it up cheap at the hemp depot...60 bucks for 10 seeds. I smoked a bottom bud 2 weeks from being done last night...it was actually more like 3 weeks from being done when this little branch got broke.

I don't even know if I'm going to want this stuff...it was a crazy intense up high...freaky scarey high...I hope it mellows with a couple weeks! But seriousely for being pre mature, and only takeing a few hits...this is definately going to be one of the more potent strains I have ever messed with...This little nug was not even one of the frosty ones! If your looking for a sat, you might want to check out the cindy...from JW.....hooo hooo woow. I'm glad this stuff is the kinda crap my brother likes...lol he may end up with the whole batch.

Very cool Bro....c99 will be my next strain to get then because that is what I am looking for...when I sampled the Rez sd x chemdog dd early it was an intense trippy high that freaked me out a bit...now it is a knock down, see ya later I am done high...my wife will not smoke it any more during the week before bed...it is the only smoke to leave her completely "hung over" the next morning... so maybe your c99 will turn a lil more body high for ya...

Dahova said:
VERY NICE AND LOOKIN FROSTY.IM NEW HERE SO CHECK SOME OF MY GROWS OUT SOON MATE

Thanks Dahova....I looked in on your grow...very impressive...

225smokestack said:
Man, that is going to be some potent nug! Congrats again! HAHA

Thanks smokestack...the Rez cross is a true devastator...the Sensi cross is a wonderful smoke...very potent but not to couch-locky...my wife will only smoke the Rez now on the weekends...she says it feels like a freight train hit her the next morning....:D

hey HL i was readin on the c99 by bro grims or something n it sounds good 50days to flower over all sounds like a champ i never had it thou... if u grow it lets us know how its is.... o yeah keep us update on ur seeds from ur WD n ur wd x sensi WDxsdchem n ur WDx paki i cant wait to see what kind of dank u get from all those seeds mail me some when u get em yeah? my addresss is
Dr. Robertsozki aka Rastafarian bubba kanush el guapo mr clean
123 fake st
wonderland Ca 90004

Took some more of the Rez cross...also a cpl Sensi cross buds...here are some pics...

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

You must be rolling in the super dank, high quality bud over there ham! What a good strain too, performs absolutely wonderfully by the looks of it.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
You must be rolling in the super dank, high quality bud over there ham! What a good strain too, performs absolutely wonderfully by the looks of it.

Thanks Mental...yeah I hve quite a few full jars now and I still hve not even harvested a single plant fully...I hve a Rez and Sensi that hve not been touched yet and the two eldest hve been about halfway harvested...I hve been letting the lower buds mature a bit...I still hve 8 beans of the Sensi cross left...I might not hve even found the best pheno of the bunch yet...:holysheep:

Eldest Rez final harvest....I will hve a dry weight in a few days...

IMG_0662.JPG

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_0664.JPG

IMG_0667.JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

Latest posts

Back