REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
NOTE:Paki clone in flowering tent 50 days flowering
2 Auto White Dwarfs 28 days old

:ciao:
Nice look'n bud HL, how long till you take the paki down?

ishnish said:
:ciao:
Nice look'n bud HL, how long till you take the paki down?

Hey ish...I was just back tracking through my journals trying to figure out how long I flowered the original Paki mom...66 days the first time so another 2 weeks or so...I will see what the trichs say though...:)

looks great ham. those beaut's wouldn't last long in my house! enjoy..
:D

chuckdee123 said:
looks great ham. those beaut's wouldn't last long in my house! enjoy..
:D

Thanks chuck...the good thing is this smoke has been sooo potent it will last a while I think...:) The Sensi Star x Chemdog d has been outstanding...smells great, tastes great and the high is real good and does not lean one way or the other... I can smoke it and either take a nap or hang out and chill...now the Rez cross is another story..I will hve jars of it for a long time I think because it is really strong...two hits off the bong and it's all over for a cpl hours...:holysheep:

The first Rez cross has dried and cured and I just weighed it and put it away in a giant airtight jar....91 grams dry. So 3 oz's and 7 grams dry...not bad considering this smoke is so strong 2 hits of it from a bong and I can't seem to do anything but lie down and go for a ride....this is the first smoke I hve had that is an equally strong body high and cerebral high at the same time. Friday night I went for 2 good hits before bed and I laid in bed for like an hour tripping my ballz off before I fell asleep...The taste is awesome...best tasting bud I hve ever had...

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

Pulled apart the bud I pollinated with Auto White Dwarf pollen and marked with a small piece of pipe cleaner and low and behold I hve a cpl beans...:)
5 beans...4 look good 1 looks like it didn't quite finish...IMG_0717.JPG

First time making beans and is a really cool feeling...

Super nice HL!...Pics man Pics! Where's the auto's and the paki?

the chef said:
Super nice HL!...Pics man Pics! Where's the auto's and the paki?

Paki is in the flower tent and lights on is not till 730pm...autos are young and not sexy yet.....:eek: I will get some pics up tonight i hope...all bets are off if i smoke any Rez....:hubba:

For the chef....the autos in the tent...(Auto White Dwarf)

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

NOTE: I flipped 1 Rez cross and 1 Sensi cross clone tonight...

I needed some room in my Veg tent so I flipped the two biggest remaining clones to 12/12 tonight...one Rez and one Sensi....I hve 2 Paki clones that went from blue solo cups to 1 gallon pots...and I hve two rez cross clones in my clone dome. I am liking this whole cloning thing...it's like I hve a MJ factory now...veg the clone, take a clone of the clone, flower the first clone, repeat. I can see how people get spoiled with growing from clones...:)

IMG_0720.JPG

yeah not to mention that the clones just take off to being already sexually mature...they are like growing your autos...lol...you can keep them little and have a bud tree in 2 months! Clones is the way to go, just takes time finding the right mom...and most of us are all wanting to try every dang strain avaliable in our liftime....lol

Really nice work man! I can't wait to see what comes of your breeding the auto to the regular plant...which one did you breed? I know you used the white dwarf pollen, just can't remember which of your regular strains you bred. I wonder if it will make an auto, or how many generations you will have to breed the auto into a regular to get auto qualities...interesting man

And the buds look DANK MAN!

Beautiful HL. Congrats on the heavy two hit smoke.....mmmm.

tcbud said:
Beautiful HL. Congrats on the heavy two hit smoke.....mmmm.

Thanks tc....maybe someday I will be able to take 3 hits of it...:) The worst part is it tastes so damn good you want to just keep hitting it...:hubba:

legalize_freedom said:
yeah not to mention that the clones just take off to being already sexually mature...they are like growing your autos...lol...you can keep them little and have a bud tree in 2 months! Clones is the way to go, just takes time finding the right mom...and most of us are all wanting to try every dang strain avaliable in our liftime....lol

Really nice work man! I can't wait to see what comes of your breeding the auto to the regular plant...which one did you breed? I know you used the white dwarf pollen, just can't remember which of your regular strains you bred. I wonder if it will make an auto, or how many generations you will have to breed the auto into a regular to get auto qualities...interesting man

And the buds look DANK MAN!

Yeah it's a sickness...I hve been fighting the urge to buy more beans even though I hve so many already....total bean addiction.
As for my breeding experiment it was the Rez SD x Chemdog DD that I found beans in...I had thought it was Sensi but after pulling the beans out of the bud I loaded a bowl and took a nice hit and realized right away it was Rez and not Sensi..problem was it was still fairly early and the Rez dropped me like a ton of bricks...;) I am wondering myself if any of the beans will show auto traits...I think I will need to back breed it with the White Dwarf again a cpl times to get true auto beans...and thanks Bro for stopping in...

My Sensi Star x Chemdog D got a partial harvest tonight...I wld like to grow this strain again with a longer veg with bigger pots and see just how much she cld yield...yield will be good but no where near the Rez cross...

IMG_0727-1.JPG

IMG_0728-1.JPG

Hamster Lewis said:
My Sensi Star x Chemdog D got a partial harvest tonight...I wld like to grow this strain again with a longer veg with bigger pots and see just how much she cld yield...yield will be good but no where near the Rez cross...

Holy Sh*t! Damn! That's about as good as it gets ham. Nice work.:D

Latest posts

Back