REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice HL! Very bush like! You should see if you can get a 5 foot finisher?

yeah I agree that it would probably take a few back x's to see the auto traits, but it might be nice to have the white Dwarf as a regular to, since you enjoyed that smoke so much!

Hi my name is L_F and I have a bean addiction.....count me in to bud! Although being laid off has certainly curbed my buying, it hasn't shortened my wish list...lol...my GF is going to be pizzed when I get back to work, and make an order with my first paycheck...I hope I get back in time to be able to participate in the big MP outdoor auto blow-out 2010!

Trafic said:
Holy Sh*t! Damn! That's about as good as it gets ham. Nice work.:D

Thanks Trafic...she sorta got bud heavy on me...not that I am complaining...:eek:

the chef said:
Nice HL! Very bush like! You should see if you can get a 5 foot finisher?

Can she be five foot but bent over? Cause my tent is only 5 feet tall...lol

legalize_freedom said:
yeah I agree that it would probably take a few back x's to see the auto traits, but it might be nice to have the white Dwarf as a regular to, since you enjoyed that smoke so much!

Hi my name is L_F and I have a bean addiction.....count me in to bud! Although being laid off has certainly curbed my buying, it hasn't shortened my wish list...lol...my GF is going to be pizzed when I get back to work, and make an order with my first paycheck...I hope I get back in time to be able to participate in the big MP outdoor auto blow-out 2010!

Yeah that's a good point...I enjoy the white dwarf smoke quite a bit..
I think I need to post a outdoor auto sign up sheet so we can figure out how many growers we hve...

Once again, very nice work! Hey, how come tents are mostly 5 feet tall? I want a 2x4x6 feet and they are all 5? What's with that? I think most houses can handle a 6 foot tent, even with a small fan on top.

420benny said:
Once again, very nice work! Hey, how come tents are mostly 5 feet tall? I want a 2x4x6 feet and they are all 5? What's with that? I think most houses can handle a 6 foot tent, even with a small fan on top.

I agree benny...a foot taller wld be sweet...

Here are my up and comers....and a veteran or two....

First up one of the original clones from the Pakistani Ryder that was not a true auto...

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

Oooh, she looks dangerous! Last pic is hot.

lmao that this is so stuffed with bid i actually laughed out loud. you are one lucky person congrats very much on the grow

MindzEye said:
Looks tasty! You getting ready to chop her?

Thanks...she was supposed to come down tonight but the look on my wifes face when I mentioned that to her made me re think my plan and chop tomorrow...the day after Valentines Day...:)

sike89 said:
lmao that this is so stuffed with bid i actually laughed out loud. you are one lucky person congrats very much on the grow
Thanks....

Good thinking ham.........I wish I was that smart (valentines day) I spent 4 hrs chopping and trimming, got 1/2 done and realized that the ol lady was pissed...when she yelled down in the basement "Happy Valentines day, I'm going to bed.....SLAM goes the basement door......SLAM...goes the bedroom door.....lol...I'm not the brightest bulb in the box!

legalize_freedom said:
Good thinking ham.........I wish I was that smart (valentines day) I spent 4 hrs chopping and trimming, got 1/2 done and realized that the ol lady was pissed...when she yelled down in the basement "Happy Valentines day, I'm going to bed.....SLAM goes the basement door......SLAM...goes the bedroom door.....lol...I'm not the brightest bulb in the box!

Oh man...sorry to hear that...I was literally a few seconds from that happening...I almost didn't mention it to her and went straight for the chop....hope you are not in the dog house for too long Bro...

NOTE:
QuickSilver 71 days old on 2-15-10
Paki clone 58 days of flowering on 2-15-10

Latest posts

Back