REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
sundancer245 said:
looks like a great harvest dude, nice looking jars of bud:hubba: i had to buy some bigger jars myself...great job as always congrats!

Yeah I guess it is a good problem to have.....:D Thanks!

A peek in the tent...the Quicksilver looks like it might be getting close now...

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

Hey Ham How long has your quicksilver been goin?? I started one at xmas and still dont have any pistils and its 3 feet tall...???

im assuming yours is the auto freebie from the tude??

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hey Ham How long has your quicksilver been goin?? I started one at xmas and still dont have any pistils and its 3 feet tall...???

im assuming yours is the auto freebie from the tude??

Bro you might hve to flip it to 12/12...mine did nothing but grow for a long time so I flipped it...I thought it was supposed to be an auto but it was screwing the pooch on that trait....:)

So much for cloning it... I pulled it out today and found some nanners starting so its long gone now.... What do you expect for a freebie??

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
So much for cloning it... I pulled it out today and found some nanners starting so its long gone now.... What do you expect for a freebie??

Hey JAAM that sucks bro...was it in flower? I gotta gve mine the up close look over tonight when lights come on...I don't want a tent full of preggo plants..especially with that devil pollen in them....damn Hermies...

Ham It wasnt really in flower... It never showed anything until today... I water/check for pistils every couple days for weeks now and never saw a thing until today... so i dont wanna sy it was a herm it just wasnt a fem...

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Wow, the quicksilver sure has a big cola on her! The buddha sure looks tastey!

Thanks Mental...yeah that QS is very interesting...I can't wait to smoke her...:)

Trimmed one of the WD's....not a great yield but the smoke shld be real good...

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

Before I was lucky enough to get the JillyBean I had germed a cpl LA Con and AK-48...I hve 3 AK-48 and 1 LA Con that sprouted a bit before JillyBean...this is them....

IMG_0840.JPG

the chef said:
Alright new beans huh HL? Give us a smell report buddy! Looking good!

New....not quite I guess...just some of my stockpile...lol
Thanks chef...smell report as of now is nothing to smell...I am sure that will change as these kids grow up...:)

Latest posts

Back