REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
the chef said:
No o fuzzy one, the quicksilver!

Ahhhh....I see...I will stick my lil hamster nose in a bud right now and report back...after I run in my wheel for a bit....:)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
quanity n quality... I ve heard that the LA conf is real potent alrite ham take care

Doc...How the hell are you? I hve nothing but great things about the LA con smoke also...thanks for checkin in...

A cpl pic of the last auto in my tent...Auto White Dwarf in a bigger pot then the other one...

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

Nooo not the last dwarf! Very nice HL! Any idea on how long your haitus is gonna be? Can't believe this is the last auto! Oh well we still got the quicksilver to look at!

man HL, i can smell your buds from here.. :shocked: lookin very sexy.. i actually have had sensi star a couple times b4... always was a great smoke.. really dank and such a good taste to.. i havent actually heard about chemdog but i believe in a prior post u said somethin about growin another strain and said somethin bout the SS X chemdog bein a bit too strong... rite on man.. i love the dankness.. girls are lookin beautiful tho.. keep it up

flaboy88 said:
man HL, i can smell your buds from here.. :shocked: lookin very sexy.. i actually have had sensi star a couple times b4... always was a great smoke.. really dank and such a good taste to.. i havent actually heard about chemdog but i believe in a prior post u said somethin about growin another strain and said somethin bout the SS X chemdog bein a bit too strong... rite on man.. i love the dankness.. girls are lookin beautiful tho.. keep it up

Thanks fla....yeah the Chemdog DD is another Diesel I believe...the Rez SD x Chemdog DD is very strong but I do love it about an hour before bed....very relaxing...

Hamster Lewis said:
A cpl pic of the last auto in my tent...Auto White Dwarf in a bigger pot then the other one...

how big is the pot? 10" diameter? 10" height?

beautiful ladies! im quite envious.

"I say NO to the union!" "yeah! confederacy!"

wally150 said:
how big is the pot? 10" diameter? 10" height?

beautiful ladies! im quite envious.

"I say NO to the union!" "yeah! confederacy!"

I am not sure 10 or 12....."Suck salad"

Hamster Lewis said:
The last set of young ums...

looking good cant wait to see their entire life... im also about to star my tents like u im going big,with a journal hydro soil indoor outdoor eveerything... i hear u going to jamaica must be NICE get some jamaican bean if u can lol:2940th_rasta: i love the beach... u should come kick it here in california:cool: LA confidantiial lol later brosky take care

Dr. Robertsozki said:
looking good cant wait to see their entire life... im also about to star my tents like u im going big,with a journal hydro soil indoor outdoor eveerything... i hear u going to jamaica must be NICE get some jamaican bean if u can lol:2940th_rasta: i love the beach... u should come kick it here in california:cool: LA confidantiial lol later brosky take care

Doc...what up...always a treat to get a visit from ya...can't wait to see your new set up and grow..sounds like it is going to be awesome...the funny thing with Jamaica is I think me and the wife will be taking a hit in the quality of weed we will be smoking there...I am pretty sure I hve better in jars here in Jersey...lol (Rez SD x Chemdog DD to be exact)

long time since i poped in hamster its all still looking good green mojo your way not like you need it:D

fruity86 said:
long time since i poped in hamster its all still looking good green mojo your way not like you need it:D

Thanks for coming by fruity...I'll take all the mojo I can get...:)

Latest posts

Back