REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is a cpl pics of what is going on in both tents...

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

and we thought arm and hammer was only good for cleaning our clothes well.:hubba: ...work it out bro...:D mmm mmm delicious looking meds man...

Dank Don said:
and we thought arm and hammer was only good for cleaning our clothes well.:hubba: ...work it out bro...:D mmm mmm delicious looking meds man...

Thanks Don...yeah I will use whatever I can get to try and work my canopy...:)

Okay so I hve noticed my young AK-48's getting a lil dinged up with what looks like a ph problem...so i say to myself self...that can't be I ph'd that water myself with my ph pen...that wld mean my pen is off...so I checked the calibration and Womp Womp....6.5 water is actually 5.3 after calibrating my pen...I am wondering if I need a new pen now...it's coming up on a year old...

Lesson learned...

Hamster Lewis said:
Okay so I hve noticed my young AK-48's getting a lil dinged up with what looks like a ph problem...so i say to myself self...that can't be I ph'd that water myself with my ph pen...that wld mean my pen is off...so I checked the calibration and Womp Womp....6.5 water is actually 5.3 after calibrating my pen...I am wondering if I need a new pen now...it's coming up on a year old...

Lesson learned...

milwaukee ph600 still? I ordered 2 pints of 7.0 calibration solution and check it every 2 weeks, sometimes itll drift +- .2

wally150 said:
milwaukee ph600 still? I ordered 2 pints of 7.0 calibration solution and check it every 2 weeks, sometimes itll drift +- .2

Yeah that's the one...I was a lil lax in checking the calibration because things hve been going so smoothly..luckily I hve learned enough to spot the ph issues early on and do what is needed to fix the problem. It was off like +1.8:eek:

yeah, 1.8 would ruin my day. thats why i check every 2 weeks or so. Were you checking the calibration often? did it just all of a sudden take a dump on you?

wally150 said:
yeah, 1.8 would ruin my day. thats why i check every 2 weeks or so. Were you checking the calibration often? did it just all of a sudden take a dump on you?

That's why I said I got lax...I was checking every2-3 weeks but things hve been on cruise control with my current grow so I hve not checked in maybe 2 months it feels like...maybe more. I will check it in 2 weeks and see if it holds.

hope it didnt crap out on ya! let me know if it ends up being out for the count, so i know what to expect from mine.

wally150 said:
hope it didnt crap out on ya! let me know if it ends up being out for the count, so i know what to expect from mine.

Will do...I am happy I got a year out of this..for the price it has been an awesome deal....

The AK-48 seedlings are doing pretty well now...they got a bit dinged up with a slight ph problem but is all fixed...

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

good eye bro. ph is our #1 friend when its on. but when its off, things will get oogly quick!;) ...i can see it now better in the transplant pics. just looked like they were hungry in fist set earlier back(solo)...

put up a new journal with some of my crosses. i'll put it in my siggy. check em out bro...

those are def some very sweet colas man. nice work...

Okay all the seedlings are in their final pots now...the JillyBeans are in the large green pots, the LA Con is in a smaller one as is two of three of the AK-48. I hve one AK-48 in a big pot and will note any increase in size and yield...

You can see the earlier ph problems now very easily...glad I got to it early on.

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

Dank Don said:
good eye bro. ph is our #1 friend when its on. but when its off, things will get oogly quick!;) ...i can see it now better in the transplant pics. just looked like they were hungry in fist set earlier back(solo)...

put up a new journal with some of my crosses. i'll put it in my siggy. check em out bro...

those are def some very sweet colas man. nice work...

Yeah PH is the key to the whole thing...if it's off the 10 things you are doing right can all go for naught...I will check out your new journal...

Latest posts

Back