REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
wally150 said:
pics and age of the doomed rrf?

Actually had a brain fart..it's a Auto White Dwarf...and it is the oldest auto I hve ever had...84 days today...was waiting for more amber but it's been long enough...

Very busy night for me and the girls....so first off here is a cpl pics of the Auto White Dwarf that is going to the chop tonight....

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

I am also putting my 2 Paki clones into flower tonight...they are moving into the flowering tent...this allowed me the space to transplant the AK-48's and LA Con from solo cups to pots...I also took 2 clones from each Paki clone...I fired up my Clone Dome and it is in the veg tent as well...

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

So now my plans hve changed a bit...I am still shutting it down 1st week of June for the Summer but I was trying to figure out a way to use the veg tent witch at some point will be empty...I took clones from both my Paki clones that went to 12/12 tonight...I also took clones from the Rez cross clones...8 clones in total went into the Clone Dome...when the veg tent goes empty i will attempt a SOG grow with the clones in the veg tent...flipping the lights to 12/12 also meaning I will hve two flowering tents going at the end...worst case scenario it fails...oh well..if it runs too long i will pull the plug and take everything that is not done and turn it to bubble...

nice job brother HL. say, have you did any of these autos in a single cola grow? did the cola bulk more, if so?...

so if you pop some more auto beans, you will just make your deadline.:)

another question HL. have you ever done an auto complete OD?...

enjoy bro...

Dank Don said:
nice job brother HL. say, have you did any of these autos in a single cola grow? did the cola bulk more, if so?...

so if you pop some more auto beans, you will just make your deadline.:)

another question HL. have you ever done an auto complete OD?...

enjoy bro...

Thanks DD...I hve never grown lolipop style with autos or regular strains...and unfortunately there will be no more bean popping till the end of summer for me...not sure what an auto complete OD is?

wall-e , oops, wally:D nailed her down. OD=outdoor...we loved that show so much, i got it on dvd. the kids go bonkers over that sorta stuff. lol...

so, how bout it HL? have you ever ran an auto OD to completion?;) thought i'd read you were popping off one last grow before summer hit? must'a read that elsewhere...

Hey Dank....I hve no outdoor area to grow in...all my growing is done indoors...I started the auto outdoor chatter thread so that I cld live threw the outdoor growers this summer....JillyBean was my last set of beans till after summer...I wish I had someplace to grow outdoors but its just too risky for me...

Latest posts

Back