REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
good lookin buds hamster. wtg. enjoy the fruits of your labour... or whats left of them :). happy growing.

Thanks everyone...I think the rest of the eldest Sensi cross is coming down tonight...I think I need more jars...big time :)

looking good hamster its always a good sign when you need more jars i could loan you mine for a branch or 2:D

Thanks fruity and tc....yes best harvest for me to date...

Took a bunch of pics of the remaining kids and figured I wld post them up...

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0688.JPG

the girls look fat as hell for their stout stature though.
ur runnin just a 600 , right?

Thanks Zip...These are actually not autos...these are my beans from seed bay...real good genetics...I hve a cpl autos in my veg tent with the clones...that's something you cld try. Do you hve a veg tent running? If so just make a spot for one plant and grow an auto in there...that's what i love about them. I hve 2 more Auto White Dwarfs going in my veg tent now...they love 18/6...

I took the top cola off my youngest sensi cross tonight and took some pics and weighed it for the haha...40.3 grams wet...shld be about 10 dry.
Here are those pics...One of the pics i took in this shoot is going into BPOTM this month...very yummy:)

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0701.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

Mouthwatering HL! ....Btw clean your fingernails. hehehe.

Chef I am going to start wearing gloves when I take pics...:)
Here is a few more...

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

Noice! Can't wait to see that puppy dried and cured......hehehe D & C with
C.D.!

Looks like the Sensi star x chemdog d and the rez sd x chemdog dd are getting closer to harvest...the sensi can barely hold it's fat buds up...I am now using a drum stick to support her...pics later...

Latest posts

Back