REZ Sour Diesel X Chemdog DD/Bubblicious x Cali orange bud/HeadBand D x Chemdog D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am going to add 1 auto to this grow.Which Auto wld you like to see grown in a dwc?

• Diesel Ryder

• Auto Great White Shark

• Buddha White Dwarf

Results are only viewable after voting.
4EVR420 said:
HL, i just went over this gj and i gotta say you are the man. those plants are absolutly beautiful. awsome job and keep it up.GREEN MOJO 4 YOU
ps. do you still think the white dwarf is some of the best smoke you have had?

Thanks 4EVR...I hve not sampled my current grow so I can't comment on it's taste or potency...but as of right now yes White Dwarf is still my favorite...I can't wait for the one I hve growing to finish...I miss that smoke big time...I miss sleeping like a baby from it....:D

eastla_kushsmoka said:
keep up the good work everythings looking perfect

Thanks Bro....

gangalama said:
:bong2: enjoy the fruits of your labour:bong:
:DThey Looks Delicious:D

I still hve a little bit of waiting to do before enjoying them gangalama....:)

AutoFems Rule !! said:
Hamster -

I tried sending you a PM about Autos but your message bin is full..LOL

Peace,
Bill
I will clear some room right now....I m working right now so won't get to respond till tonight....

Smoked some Paki and took some pics....Plants are chugging along...The Eldest Rez is getting closer to the finish line.... IMG_0471.JPGIMG_0472.JPGIMG_0467.JPGIMG_0473.JPG

The eldest Sensi is all gooed up with resin...They kind of look like gummy buds....:) IMG_0474.JPGIMG_0478.JPGIMG_0479.JPGIMG_0480.JPGIMG_0481.JPG

Youngest Sensi cross....IMG_0477.JPG

And the flowering Paki clone....IMG_0475.JPGIMG_0476.JPG

Mouthwatering HL! Lol, gummy buds...bet ya can't find that one at yer local 7-11 brother! Btw clean your figernails:eek: :D

:rofl: at chef. great lookin plants HL. they look like some nice smoke. they also look like they would be enjoyable to watch grow. i will be checking in looking for the weight/smoke report. great job HL, enjoy them when they are done.

the chef said:
Mouthwatering HL! Lol, gummy buds...bet ya can't find that one at yer local 7-11 brother! Btw clean your figernails:eek: :D

Lol chef....my job tends to put a beating on my hands...
And you are right you won't find them at 7-11, Wawa or any other convenience store....:)

ta2dguy said:
:rofl: at chef. great lookin plants HL. they look like some nice smoke. they also look like they would be enjoyable to watch grow. i will be checking in looking for the weight/smoke report. great job HL, enjoy them when they are done.

Thanks Bro....yes they hve been a joy to watch grow....but I think the eventual harvest will be even more fun....:)

I added 3 fem White Dwarf beans to the veg tent and after soaking for 12 hours they went into solo cups of MG seed starter soil mix...2 days later all 3 hve broken ground with 2 looking healthy and one looking like a window licker...:) I won't gve up on it though...I hve had odd looking seedlings snap out of it and grow out nicely....

The 3 WD's and a clone of the Paki cloneIMG_0464.jpg

The window licker...it has big starter leaves but barely any first true leaves...they are itty bitty....IMG_0465.jpg

Lol zip...I call it the window licker it's actually a White Dwarf that is growing strangely....although that wld be a good name for a strain....:)

wow HL all is looking GOOD i like the look of the sensi

Hl um dang man, window licker,lol. How bout panting plant or the hamster tounge.

fruity86 said:
wow HL all is looking GOOD i like the look of the sensi

Thanks fruity...the sensi is sexy as hell...the rez cross is no slouch either though....best part is I hve clones of all these ladies in the bullpen waiting for me to signal for the pitching change once these are harvested...:)

the chef said:
Hl um dang man, window licker,lol. How bout panting plant or the hamster tounge.

Chef I like that...the hamster tongue...:)

Gave everyone a good feed and watering and took some pics....

The QuickSilver....IMG_0485.JPG The leaves are huge...IMG_0486.JPG

A cpl clones...IMG_0487.JPGIMG_0488.JPG

The whole Veg Tent....IMG_0489.JPG

Then there is the stars of this show (for now).....the Ladies in bloom....

Attachments

• IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0491.JPG
    IMG_0491.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 25
More pics...

I know I am pushing the limits with my light in the veg tent but in a cpl weeks the flower tent will be ready for the biggest clones...

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

Buds are looking good HL! Yer eldest clone looks a liitle on the sick side brother, Checked yer roots lately? A bumper harvest i said! Good job.

the chef said:
Buds are looking good HL! Yer eldest clone looks a liitle on the sick side brother, Checked yer roots lately? A bumper harvest i said! Good job.

Thanks chef....yeah i am still getting the clone thing down...they grow kinda weird on me...they look healthier in person though...

Latest posts

Back