Riz? Is that really you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Where the heck have you been? I was beginning to think I was gonna have to find a new MP boyfriend. :p

Welcome back. :hubba:

berserker71 said:
Now my dreams are shadered,you told me I was the ONLY one....:D

No Beserker, I didn't say you were the only ONE....I said you were the only GUY. Big difference. Besides I didn't think you'd care if I cheated with Smokinmom...I thought that was the universal fantasy of all you guys (or maybe my husband is just depraved...). ;)

SmokinMom said:
Where the heck have you been? I was beginning to think I was gonna have to find a new MP boyfriend. :p

Welcome back. :hubba:
you told me I was the only one.:doh:

Oops, they're coming outta the woodwork now. Ignore them Riz, they don't know what they're talking about. :p

hehehehe.

berserker71 said:
you told me I was the only one.:doh:

Huh? I've heard that before.........LOL! Mom, What's up?:rofl:

I thought Riz was sittin on MoM the whole time!

Wow Ma you gotta fan club or what????:holysheep::p

Actually, there's plenty of me to go around. :hubba:

:giggle:

The only fan I have is Big Bird.
Haven't seen him since he smoked some of my Hash!
He's a cheap stone!

Are you happy? You got me crying now,I felt SOOOO special.:giggle:

129115280.jpg

hey guys! lol what a thread

yep. its me, been pretty busy recently, havent been around but i am slowly getting back into the swing of things. but im trying to get back more, got 2 LST'd calis and taking an adventurous leap of faith have planted 2 bagseed (supposedly thai but the green was so polluted with seed it was hard to tell if it was ever anything other than crap)

Oh yeah... you guys better stop hitting on my girl :cool: lol

Oh yeah... you guys better stop hitting on my girl :cool: lol
Becarefull,I'll send you a computer virus:rofl:

Glad that you are getting back into the swing of things.looking forward to seeing some pics soon,of your grow.Keep it GREEN

She's lookin' for a date....you'd better get back in her lap!

Latest posts

Back