Robbed At Gun Point !!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
hello guys:
well just got back from being robbed at gun point.

so heres how it happened: i was out of bud, so i went to pick some up.
i was going to buy from a dude that i have bought from pleanty of times. He is a cool, straight guy, whome i trust alot.
so i was driving to his house, which is 30 Mins away, and i called when i was 5mins away.
i got to his door, and i knocked on it.....no one answered.....i knocked again.....no answer..... i thought to my self " now what the hell, i just talked to him".....so i knocked a third time.
i could see someone looking through the peep hole, then they backed up and opend the door.
as soon as the door was opend, i had a 9mm black gun pointed directly in my face!!!!!!!!!!
at first i thought it was my dude...so i reached up to knock the gun out of my face ( he had it real close to my head).
as i reached up, the BLACK guy Pistol whipped me in the back of my head....it dazed me and i kinda fell down. i stood back up, and they pushed me against the wall and stole my wallet out of my back pocket.
jsyk they all had on white face covers, and all had gloves and boots on. There were four black men who ran out of my dudes house.

i watched them run down 3 flights of stairs, then i looked over the handrail and watched them all jump into a white 4 door car....i tryed to get the plates, but i couldnt see that far.

then i went inside my dudes house, where there were 4 other people that i knew.
they all looked soo freaked!!! a girl was crying, and a dude almost crying.
they stole 2 labtops, 6 wallets. 4 sets of car keys, 4 cell phones. and some other random crap. ( i lost $120), and the crying girl lost $200.
sooo i interuped the robbery at my dudes house...which scared them enough to want to leave......they were trying to Rape the crying girl when i first knocked on the door.....but it really freaked em out when i knocked.
they had all the dudes in the house pinned down, and were standing on there back.
they kicked my dudes dog, hard. and it ran and hid.....some attack dog

anyways, just thought i would share this with you and remind all of you to BE CAREFUL. ALWAYS WATCH YOUR BACK.....if your going to get robbed its going to be when you least excpect it. if you do get robbed, dont be stupid, dont argue. comply with everything they say.
also, keep your wallet in your jacket or front pocket....they reached right for my back right pocket, and snagged my wallet.

im glad to be home!!! and back on the forum :):holysheep:

GROW WEED???!!! no way man, thats illegal!!! who grows weed these days anyways?

lol......maybe i am.....maybe im not......??

p.s: why is there a little Sun in your Name/profile section? by posts?? is that what happens when you fill up all the Colored Rectangles?

how do you even get the muti colored dots? under posts?
I WANT SOME COLORFUL DOTS DAMNNIT !!!!! i only got 2 !!

I dont know ekoostik too well, but im sure it must have been a last resort to buy some ganja to smoke.

Anyways man thats ******* rough, but on the brighter side if you think about it, you did prevent the guys from raping the girl. Maybe if you didnt knock on the door, you wouldnt have a bruise on ur head right now. But maybe something worse could have happended in that room that night.

Take care dude
what a way to start off the holidays huh?

ya for real, great way to start off the holidays.
i was just picking up some bud, so i had smoke for the holidays actully.

but ya, i agree that i prevented them from raping the girl, and my dudes told me that the black dudes were getting really rough, and waving the guns around alot. they were pritty happy i came to the door, they forgot i was even coming during the robbery.

i just realized....is it fate that i didnt get shot or something? is it fate i even got robbed? Is it fate my mom gave me $5 bucks earlyer today that i put in my pocket, and not my wallet...so i could atleast buy a 5 bag ( got a $10).
i needed that $5!
i was going to be really really pissed if i Got robbed, Pistol whipped, AND I COULDNT BUY WEED, AND THERFOR I COULDNT SMOKE!!!!!!
ughjaph i would of been sooo mad! thanks mom :)

Yes EH once your squares are filled up you get the gold circle and then it goes back to the squares again and so on. You get those filled up by being thanked in posts. ;)
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
p.s: why is there a little Sun in your Name/profile section? by posts?? is that what happens when you fill up all the Colored Rectangles?

how do you even get the muti colored dots? under posts?
I WANT SOME COLORFUL DOTS DAMNNIT !!!!! i only got 2 !!

Good to hear nobody was hurt. Guys like that shouldn't be even put through the prison system. Bullet to the head and that'll send out the message to the rest of em. Save tax payers money too.

wow, being robbed at a dealers house...let's make a deal has gotten toooo dangerous...

glad I havent bought any weed in over 15 years, except when I go to the CC in the Dam...

also happy to hear noone was hurt...Your angel was very busy....

Wow, scary. Glad you're ok. A few hundred bucks isn't squat in the grand scheme of things.

I do have a comment tho. Why did you use capitals when mentioning the black guy? What difference does it make what color he was?

im glad your ok Ekoostik but glad you appeared when you did and stopped them trying to rape the girl.

these robbers are plain scum and deserve to die imo

i agree hand over what ya have not worth dying over anything.

again glad your ok fella

pkj

glad to hear you where not hurt any worse than you where, but in the long run, you saved that girl from a terrible thing and the others too. sometimes good things happen when bad things occur, the angels where with you all that night and every one there can live through christmas because you showed up. even though a horrible experience............MERRY CHRISTMAS:D :D :D :D

You called when 5 min. away. Do you think they were there when you called or did they just show up?

I dont want to question your dude but i hope those dudes werent his dudes and you got set up..if not..you unknowingly saved that girl...your the man Eh ..saved her alot of trama and regrets in life ..thats worth way more then the half of dank or ounce of mersh you were getting!..Three CHeers For Eh!

not to double post but make sure if you get any swelling e.t.c. you make sure you dont have a subdurmal or something man....guns are no joke when being hit with one..and odds are..your dude knows those dudes and dosent even know he does

no my dudes didnt set me up or anything like that.
ikno these dudes, believe me, they were wayy more Freaked than i was.
I used caps on Black man, because surprise surprise....being robbed by another black man. this is the second time i have been robbed, this is the first time i have been robbed at gun point though. This area has alot of black people, and about 80% of the crime is from the black men. not to mention we have crazy gangs...Bloods and crips....im a hippie and i cant even wear a blue bandana anymore....or i could quite possibley be shot.
The chances of me being robbed by a skinny white man around here, is highly unlikely.....thats why i said BLACK man....im not raceist, just alittle fed up with this **.

ya hashassin, i think they did meet maybe one or 2 of the black dudes, earlyer that week. a buddy of there brought over two black buddies a few days ago.
so it could of been them.....the police said that we were the 3rd arrmed robbery in about 4 hours

remember sellers are prime targets for such crimes because they know they won't call the cops because they'll investigate.

Glad you are still with us! :shocked:

Latest posts

Back