Rockwool slabs with a drip system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenDover

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while since I have posted here, but I am now a card carrying MMJ patient and my grow room is all set up and ready to go. But, I have a few questions or maybe I am just looking for some advice.

I have an ebb & flow table, 4'x3' that I am going to use with two rockwool slabs and I am starting with 6 clones in 4" cubes. I am planning on setting the clones directly on the slabs and then use a drip system. How often and how long do I need to set the drip system up for? What ppm do I start my solution at with some 3"-4" rooted clones?

Oh yeah, my grow room is about 7'x5' and I have a 400w MH and a 400w HPS. I plan on vegging the clones for another 2 weeks and then into 12/12 under both lights.

Any suggestions or questions? All comments are appreciated!

I have the same set up as you except im ising a 4x4 tray with a drip system....I have Hydroton all along the bottom of tray..and just set the cube in the hydroton...I have my timer set for four...15 minute feeds throughout the day seems to work fine....

Latest posts

Back