Rolling pappers

• Thread starter Her Royal Highness
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say thanks to everone for there imput,. Much thanks.

thank yuo!!!

all you zig-zag white users, try a pack of the silvers "extra thin" next time you're out, i bet you'll love em.

they're even thinner than whites.. they make zig-zag whites seem like blues.

yeah ive tried those, they came out a while ago didnt they?
i really like RAW papers, theyre unbleached, and they have a watermark
print on them that helps with runs and theyre really thin.

RAW papers ftw.

Zig Zags are like rolling with sheet paper.

Zig Zag orange 1 1/4 when its a single or fatty for 2. If im going to a party or throwing one its a zig zag king size so we can get a couple more in on the hoot. Ive used many different kinds of wraps and find that the rice ones get too greasy when they burn. and most other papers taste just that like paper. the thins can tear and the Ez wider's are just bunk IMO.

i tried the thin's, am sold on them after running out of them and going back to the long orange zig zags. Way harsh and I am back to the thins....had to look hard to find them tho, didnt like that.

My whole problem with joints is, if I start smoking one I want to finish it. And my noodles gets baked severely. So, I stick to the water pipe.

As long as the joint don't run or go out I don't care. I ask for ZZ King most the time tho zzking__68544_zoom.jpg

Randy's are the shiznit, but for flavor I always like the Zig Zag hemp papers. Of course there are all kind of flavored papers, but the all natural clear ones I like lot. A little harder to roll, but definitely worth it.

Thats' SOO true. I got laughed at in California when i said , Oh shoot! It's canoeing! And everyone stared at me like i was from another planet. I forgot what they call it there, might have just been 'run' . Funny

Oh yeah, silver zigzags 4 me

Well here we don't have the choice of brands that you guys have so i use RAW kingsizes connoisseur :rolleyes:

Hempire's all the way for me, buddy :cool2: The rice ones are aiiight i guess...

Latest posts

Back