Rook at growin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raw Dog

Reaction score
how many times a day do you water the plant , how much water do i use for each plant, and is there any kind of nutes to use when watering oh and do i use the nutes everytime i water

You only need to water when the soil is dry. Once you grow for a while it will be easy to tell when they need water. The size of your pot, temperature, humidity, and other things will determine how often you will need to water. I use Fox Farms nutrients and no dont use them every watering.

Raw Dog said:
how many times a day do you water the plant , how much water do i use for each plant, and is there any kind of nutes to use when watering oh and do i use the nutes everytime i water

Fine question, fine indeed.....However, there are some vital pieces of information missing. Age of plant, grow medium of said vegitation....etc etc. On the day that you water, the soil should be almost completely dry -however not dry enough to peel away from the sides of the container it's in. Push your fingers into the dirt, and if it's fairly dry to your 3rd knuckle, water time. Adjust the PH of your water to be around 6.3 or 6.4 (You can get PH up and PH down anywhere aquariums or pool cleaning supplies are sold, make sure to get yourself a good PH test kit to ensure you're doing it right - one at Petco is VERY user friendly) Water right at the base of the plant first, soaking it thuroughly. Then soak the rest of the dirt around the plant thuroughly....make sure you've got something to catch the run-off or you'll have a nice little puddle on your hands. Also, when the run-off first starts to drip, catch a sample to test the PH balance of. Good luck...in the future, a little more information would be lovely so that you can get an accurate answer to this incompleted question.

I mean i havent grown anything so I guess the age of plant would be seedling on up. Soil like some miracle grow or something

no try not to use miricle grow if ya can avoid it ,,its pre nuted and can cause problems when watering ,,

UKgirl420 said:
no try not to use miricle grow if ya can avoid it ,,its pre nuted and can cause problems when watering ,,
What do you recommend

Latest posts

Back