Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if I have Thrips, but I do have some kind of little black bugs running around. leaves browning and dyeing. Got some captain jacks dead bug concentrate. do you spray all plants or just the ones showing damage? damn bugs. got 3 plants with damage.

doh! i think my plant is harboring fugitive thrips in addition to spider mites. i think i need to start fresh next grow inside. been battling the 'borg as some of you call them on and off for a few grows. after watching those videos, i found a white shell that looked like a thrip that had molted. there are also some of those tracks on the leaves. i sprayed the plant down with some captain jacks bonide i had lying around. i hope it works. i have some mighty wash too for later in flower. this grow has been stressing me out big time. but i just can't stop. i hope your thrips succumb to your treatments rose and bozzo. misery loves company...

nope, my bugs black ones . any thoughts on them?

Well, it took mr rb and me three hours to spray the plants last night. Then the temps dropped so i am very hopeful we got them... Fingers crossed. Spinosad is the treatment. We also used SN90 which is a wetting agent. Three hours? yes, ya gotta get all surfaces... Old Fogey, i hope you don' t have them.

Bozzo, can you get a pic of your bugs? You sure it isn't bug ****? I guess **** doesn't walk around. I hope we can identify them for you.

almost looked like a flea. black bugs running on the stems. no pictures. not gnats.

yes leaves yellowing and dying on 3 plants. rest fine.

Oh no, sorry to hear/see those thrips. I guess mine or more the black flying bugs. Doctor Roberts organic bug killer did ours in. They bore into the leaves and leave a silver trail (larva). When you shake the plant they begin to fly. I DO NOT WANT what you have there Rose. Dang those little buggers. Hope you killed the little forkers.

PS, Rose, let Bozo know that yellowing leaf is normal. Just the fade.

Howdy folks. Hope yall are having a good day.

Just sprayed for the thousanth time. I am a killing machine. Spinosad is a very nice organic killer. Doesn't hurt the plant and I am soaking them. The eggs are in the veins of the leaves..Making me crazy and it could be a short trip. After spraying the next day it looks like those veins are ditches and they are full of dead thrip. Millions of them.

This is my own fault. I missed it. The only reason i am not throwing myself in front of a train is that a very smart entomologist missed it too. The fist sign of "mauve" centers I should have been much more curios... I missed it for 3 months, I fear. My fault. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Thank you TC. Bozzo, did you hear that? this TC bud lady taught me a lot.:vap_bong__emoticon:

Sorry Rose your having problems. Want me to send some of my outlaw brothers over to kill those bastages? Not sure what 40s or 9s will do to the bugs ,,,,,but it will sure wake the neighbors up. Lol
Just playen,,,hope ya kill those freaking things Rose.

I think mine are mites. found some webbing. sprayed 2 days ago and again right now. They already look better. Not normal yellowing. some color coming back in some of the leaves. I always have some mite damage. the ladybugs usually keep them in check, but not this time. the Spinosad doing fine.

Rose just wanted to know if the satori fared any better than the rest sorry I didn't read all the thread. Do u even still have the satori. The reason I ask is I've grown bag seed next to mandala and the mandala fared much better than the bag seed. Would love to see a pic. Thanks I hope they recover. Maybe late but better than nothing.

HI ltg, nice to see you here. My Satori's were all boys. But i know what you mean, they do stand up to bugs better than some. My CBD varieties were way less involved then the regular thc ones too. And, people say only sick plants attract bugs? I think that is wrong. My girls look stellar nutritionally.... the heat could have stressed them I guess, but they look so nice until you see the horrible brown buds.
I have millions of dead thrip this morning.. I am very happy about that. Now lets see if they stunted the bud growth.. fingers crossed.

I may do a satori inside, you made me miss it. I love satori.

Yeah Rose,,,that is total crap. I have had some very healthy plants attacked by bugs of all kinds. Yes certain bugs take advantage of sick plants,,,but the like healthy plants too.

Latest posts

Back