Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i dont know what to say about speedy hash, LOL the buzz off of hash CAN be quite different than the buds its made from, imo

i would say get some bags and do what i do, i freeze all the trim from one harvest, i mix all my strains together and through them in the freezer, then the next harvest i do the same and then make hash, so i do a hash run every 2 harvests, somtimes as many as 8-10 strains all in one.

the how to's of hash making are really simple, when your ready I or several other ppl can help, its a bit off a P.I.T.A, but well worth it when done.

a 4 bag set would do nicely, try to get a set with the 90 micron bag in it, i think its the best, jmo,

Rosebud, okay, there is no ventilation hell, this is just a story us wicked grannies tell to keep all your grows well ventilated :evil: . However if the door is open and they do okay, your girls are getting fresh air. I believe that air exchange is a lot more important in flowering.

I'm with Dman on hash being a different high. I pretty much do like he does, but I don't make hash every 2nd harvest. I just save trim until I decide to make hash :D .

I got my bags off E-bay. I got a 5 bag set, but I do not even use the 25 micron bag. The trim goes into a 220 micron bag and then I put through a 150, a 75, and a 45. Next time I make hash, I am considering using just the 45 bag. I really cannot tell the difference in the hash that comes from the different bags.

Trimming is generally a multi-day event for me. My handf get aching if I try to trim too long, so basically, I freeze it as soon as I am done with the trim (which may take a few days) or until the baggie gets full--whichever comes first. I don't think it hurts at all to let the trim dry out a bit.

Pheno report: Kalichakra
Kalichakra #1 had bigger weight by half an ounce or so, sativa dominate, speedy, clear headed fun morning get her done smoke. Love it.
Kalichakra #2 One cola, harder to clone, more indica dominate plant, nice and stoney, more of a nighttime for me. I like it.
So, how those two came out of the same seed parents is a surprise for me. Now I understand you pheno hunters. I thought if you got seeds you got the same, not true.
So very different stones from Kalichakra.

Hi Rosebud Im reading how u need a lil help in the hash department there is a killer post here on MP by subcool how to make hash... IMO the best step by step

any how rose you r TW wasnt sick its was just ready lol... I grew some outdoor TW last season and it smell so weird.... don t u think? to me it smelled like a differrent type of herb some of my friends said it smelld like papaya IDK... I like ur ictures tho... great looking JACK outside ur beautiful garden :hubba: very nce indeed c ya smoke w u later

Been reading on the hash bags, I'm on board, I hate the butter, it sets my RLS off horribly!! Lets make some hash lol, the wife just reminded me, I have lots of hash and never smoke it, a drawer full of buttons, hmmm, I'm still on board, we use a huge homemade Kief box, and paint stirring attachments for a electric drill, not sure what size the micron screen is.anyway its a shared thing with several growers.

Skagit, where you been man? Good to see you. I think i know what attachment your talking about. I have a friend that makes ice out of my trim sometimes but it isn't the hash i remember in the 70s. That was all black and hard and stuff. I don't think you can vape hash can you?

THG, i bet it hurts your hand to do the hash doesn't it? Hope not.

I probably will order the bags, thanks for all the help.

I am trying to decide if I want to lose my Kush virginity and buy some og kush seeds. I have never had a kush. I think they are kinda spendy especially if they turn out to be boys, but what the heck, a person should try a kush shouldn't they?

Hey Dr. My train wreck smells lemon and something i can't describe...maybe diesel. I do love it and I am doing her different this time..I cut up the bottom half almost and lst the new bottom. Hope it cuts out on the popcorn, i think that is just a trait of TW, the popcorn buds. I thought the 1000 W lights would do it and that helped but it still does that. Did yours?

Hey Rose, I've been fishing, gotta keep the big chief smoker full!!! had to purchase a new punch card, havein a great season, I'm gonna go chase a Indian Salmon in the morning, fishing a thousand dollar derby inside the Tulalip bubble, The mrs. has won this twice before and had a second place finish for 800 once, real fun derby, but it's not open to the general public, good food!!!!!! horseshoes, ice cream, the fishings just a small part. The attached pictures are pinks from the Skagit river, we been just killin em!!, fishin split shifts, morning and afternoon I just did the trainwreck clones, and some others, the outside stuff is doing well!!! I love your new puppy, so cute, our peanut's hangin in there, only love keeping her alive, man them little dogs are tough. I'm gonna start looking for strains that don't get PM, or at least are resistant!!! I really worry about my Mrs. smokin mildew, mold, or the stuff that kills em!!, the chemicals, me too.

P1100761.JPG

P1100760.JPG

Rosebud said:
Pheno report: Kalichakra
Kalichakra #1 had bigger weight by half an ounce or so, sativa dominate, speedy, clear headed fun morning get her done smoke. Love it.
Kalichakra #2 One cola, harder to clone, more indica dominate plant, nice and stoney, more of a nighttime for me. I like it.
So, how those two came out of the same seed parents is a surprise for me. Now I understand you pheno hunters. I thought if you got seeds you got the same, not true.
So very different stones from Kalichakra.

That unstable BLZ had 4 different plants from same seed.

Rosebud--I found that I could not hand mix when making hash--I used an Osterizer when I used 1 gal bags. Now that I have 5 gal bags, I use a 3/8" drill with a long bit made to mix paint and grout and such. I don't have much trouble using a drill.

Skagit--I am jealous--not only does it look delicious, I bet it was fun to catch.

Note to self, put Kalichakra 1 & 2 clones in flower 16" and 21" respectively.

satori will go in later

Rosebud said:
That was all black and hard and stuff. I don't think you can vape hash can you?

THG, i bet it hurts your hand to do the hash doesn't it? Hope not.

I probably will order the bags, thanks for all the help.

I am trying to decide if I want to lose my Kush virginity and buy some og kush seeds. I have never had a kush. I think they are kinda spendy especially if they turn out to be boys, but what the heck, a person should try a kush shouldn't they?

Hey Dr. My train wreck smells lemon and something i can't describe...maybe diesel. I do love it and I am doing her different this time..I cut up the bottom half almost and lst the new bottom. Hope it cuts out on the popcorn, i think that is just a trait of TW, the popcorn buds. I thought the 1000 W lights would do it and that helped but it still does that. Did yours?

Hi rosebud.. first of all let me say congrats on ur bud picture the medicine woman ... very cool

k the hash u were getting back in the 70s was prob. finger hash. I think
and YES u can vapor hash...

I do it like THG does it with a drill and the 5 g bags...
last time I paid only 60 dollars for a set of 5 bags 5 gallon. this time I paid 250 for 4 bags of 5 gallons thay called them "bubble bags"

as far a s ur KUSH virginity U have to do it... GET some "Afghani" "master KUSH" "OG KUSH" "bubba kush" well worth the money and if u get a boy mix it with one of ur other strains make some awesome hybrids... then u dont pay for seeds anymore and u always grow some DANK Kush... I think I got Hamster Lewis to star kushes. now he loves them... here in california we been smoking bomb *** kush for like 20 years now bomb bomb PLEASE try it.

My TW i grew last year was outdoors but it was just one stick no bush. like about 15 inches tall kinda small... but I still got a bunch of popcorn bud from those TW ladies(grew like 5) the nods weher close o eachother but still looking like small popcorn... I think it has to do with the strain may b the nutrients... some nutes give u more flower sites ur othe buds looks great like ur picture of the mo. so I think its just the strain. GOOD luck friend:cool:

Wow, Bud, beautiful plants. Bust your cheery on the cush -- you can grow anything. :)

I once made finger hash with some Canadian guys down in Mexico -- it isn't hard to do. First you put the shake through a cheese cloth and save all the pollen and powder that falls through. (put this aside) Then you soak the shake for about three days in grain alcohol and then strain it into shallow pans -- the alcohol will evaporate off (or you can cook it off -- dangerous) and leave a gooey, black resinous tar. You mix the tar with the powder and there it is. use your fingers to pat it into any shape you desire.

Well, in about 4-5 months this Rosebud will lose her kush virginity. I ordered the Og Larry this morining. Good thing I am working this week. I only got three seeds like i did with the mandala, hope my odds are as good as they were, 60 % female I think. I will start another journal.

Thanks for your confidence Hempefi, I am not sure I can grow anything, but it is a great thought.

Dr, that is a big jump in price, are they worth the 250 for the bubble bags? I think Hamster must get a Kush kickback he loves them so much that we all have to try it. Will be interesting to see the phenos. What a thought to keep a boy..hmmmm don't think i am experienced enough for that...scares me.
Thanks guys, I guess this journal is about done. Shoot.

Family ? :hubba: I bet that will finish this one grow and start/finish some Larry first then you :rolleyes:.

Hope that Larry will be gentle with you ... After all it is virginity in game ;).

I know right bho? remember i didn't like white widow, not that they are related, but who knows maybe it will be too strong...Although I doubt it. i may be a virgin but I have smoked some pot in my lifetime.

MMJ what is this clone planted in? Changed it today, wish i would have changed it earlier. too hot whatever you have it in. I used recycled soil for the first time and mixed in some happy frog for the mychroiz?? in it.

Latest posts

Back