Rosebud does Mandala seeds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

I have been stoned for a week trying to get over my knee owee. My sweet daughter came and took care of me. and she cooks. It was a good idea to have her all those years ago. ha

So, I harvested the Kali's and satori. None are cured, but that didn't stop me. I think I got around two ounces on each plant, a little less on k2. 66 grams dried smokeable bud on Satori. I like it a lot. I like all of them. I will try to be more detailed later.

The folks who have tried it (2) have said the Kalichakra #2 is a night and the #1 is a daytime high. They said 2 is stronger. I don't know for myself yet I just smoked a lot of everything this week.

I have 2 Med woman in flower along w/2 Train W. I have all the mandala veging for next time and clones all around.

I hope i can increase my yield on the Mandala girls next time. Not sure if the heat bothered them or not. It didn't seem to.

Thanks for stopping in ya'll and Please stay safe on the east coast.

My sweet daughter came and took care of me. and she cooks.

Is she single and looking for me:D

Hope ya feel better soon Girl..I missed ya around here..started to think maybe ya out cheating on us:giggle:

take care and be safe
:48:

Thanks 4U, sure looks like you had a great time last weekend, i am glad you had fun. Great weather too huh?

Sorry my daughter is married. Do we need to find you a nice girl? A not so nice girl? Your garden is looking nice.
I would never cheat on you 4U.

I bet 4U would like a nice girl thats knows when to be not so nice :hubba:

Rosebud said:
LOL, don't ya'll. Hey how you doing MVP DMAN?

Im good BPOTM Rosebud, hope ya get better soon but until then smoke your blues away. ;)

Glad you have liked what you have tried. I don't think I have been disappointed with any the the Mandala strains that I have tried, including the Safari Mix. Experimental crosses can produce some great phenos.

Oh, 4U, if only I was younger.....:heart:

THG, you could be a cougar...4U would probably be fine with it?

Dman, it was great timing to blow a knee and have three plants drying. It is all a blur. Thank goodness, i haven't had to take pain pills though, so that is awesome.
I was a little high when a friend took me to costco. I used their scooter, i have never used a scooter before..I was racing through the store, challenging old people to races...it was great fun. I hope i don't have to use one of those for a really long time though. I almost dumped a display. Fun stuff right there.

Rosebud said:
THG, you could be a cougar...4U would probably be fine with it?

Dman, it was great timing to blow a knee and have three plants drying. It is all a blur. Thank goodness, i haven't had to take pain pills though, so that is awesome.
I was a little high when a friend took me to costco. I used their scooter, i have never used a scooter before..I was racing through the store, challenging old people to races...it was great fun. I hope i don't have to use one of those for a really long time though. I almost dumped a display. Fun stuff right there.

Dam, I wish I was there....can you image Rosebud and I in a scooter race through Cosco? :rofl:

lol you guys/ ladies are pretty funny:rofl: :rofl:

Dr, of course you can join in, but you don't need to let us win, we would...clean your clock.

Ok folks, back from a week of ridiculous knee pain from breaking up a dog fight,, or well, a cortisone shot later and i am as good as new and a little too speedy which is quit a switch from couch lock. So here is the news from lake Wobegon:

This is a pic of my reveged Jack Herer in the back yard.
DSCF1097.JPG

Here is the flowering room with a Train wreck that looks like one. I don't know what happened to her but she almost seems like she has something going on at the root level. I have never lost a plant and thought i was with this, but as you can see she is pulling through. Could be i stuck her in the back and ignored her only looking at the mandala girls. but she seems almost like a bent trunk. weird. The stretching girls are the medicine woman and another TW in back.DSCF1099.JPG

THG, i have a huge confession. my veg closet only has a bedroom window for fresh air and a fan blowing on them, no out take air..Am I going to ventilation hell?DSCF1102.JPG I keep the bedroom door open so there is a cross breeze and a ceiling fan.

Here is a pic, and finally our new little tenacious Kali with the big brother that loves her deeply already as we all do.
DSCF1096.JPG

Thanks MVP dman. monsters they are and please remind me next summer, not to grow. The plants did fine but i don't want to grow next summer too HOT in the house and costs more to cool this house and blahblahblah, don't grow next summer RB.

Boy, i am not the sharpest pot grower, a few posts back i was worried that something was killing TW all the fan leaves were dying, i figured I had a couple weeks left on her at least..then i opened the door this morning and phewy did it smell all train wrecky in there.. so i checked..all cloudy, so looked at my diary and she was ready to go by the numbers so here is the plant i thought was sick was just ready.
Here she is.DSCF1104.JPG

DSCF1105.JPG

So we hear all about tweaking our grow, to get the most out of our plants..so after throwing away little buds I am
ready to try things differently. I brought out my other just started flowering girls and cut them up from the bottom and lst'd the lower branches that were left. Here is a pic.

It is hard to see but I hope you can, any comments are appreciated.
DSCF1106.JPG Since I am down to three plants they can really stretch out in there..here is to upping my game. Thanks for stopping by.

Looking good Rose, as usual.

Dont you make hash Rose?, dont throw the popcorn away.

What do i do, buy bags on ebay, how many 4? then freeze the leftovers and stir the crap outta them with ice?? Tell me. And why would I want speedy hash? I am really asking not being a smart alec. Tw is speedy so that hash would be as well right? How would it not be? Help dman.

Latest posts

Back